Why does my product price keep reverting to the original cost?

alitwele
Visitor
1 0 1

I have a problem, that the price on my store keeps changing to the original "buy" price.

Lets say that i want to sell a product for 30 dollars, and i buy the product for 15 dollars

Then when I change my product price to 30 dollars, the next day it automatically changes back to the 15 dollars price.

anyone who knows how to solve this problem? thanks.

Replies 11 (11)

Skye
Shopify Staff
1071 97 195

Hi, @alitwele 

That is a strange situation!

It sounds like you could be using a dropshipping service like DSers, is that correct? If so, they tend to have an auto-update option that updates your price based on your settings when your suppliers update the product price. If you have only a 1x update setting, it will then automatically change your price to 1x the supplier's price, which is the same price. 

Knowing how to adjust this setting, will depend on the app you are using. If this sounds like what you are experiencing, kindly provide the app you are using to dropship and I can find those instructions for you.

In the meantime, I would love to learn more about your business! Please provide your domain in your reply so I can take a peek and provide additional feedback. 

Skye | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
MARCO91
Tourist
3 0 0

THE SAME THING KEEPS HAPPENING TO ME WHICH IS WHY I LOCK MY STORE.

EN3
Visitor
2 0 0

How do you lock your store?

MARCO91
Tourist
3 0 0

Would you be able to help please?

luminaring
Visitor
2 0 1

AutoDS is having this issue, why is that? When you respond can you be a little more helpful with where that setting is?

stormneeds
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey Skye! Im having this problem! i'm using the app autods and cant find in my setting how to fix it! do you know which section I should be looking in? 

jacestar1492
6 0 0

I'M USING DSERS AND MY PRICES HAVE CHANGED BACK TO COST IN SAME NIGHT 3 TIMES IM USING SHOPIFY AND DSERS I DELETED ALL OF MY PRODUCT OFF MY STORE 

EN3
Visitor
2 0 0

We are having that same problem!! We've gone back and fixed it multiple times in the past 3 days. We are using Autods for our drop shipping. 

BL51
Tourist
6 0 0

Anyone find a fix for this? I am using AutoDS as well - and having this exact issue; very time consuming to fix almost daily!

MarinelKristine
Visitor
2 0 1

february 2024, im having the same problem with my store. how is this fixed with AutoDS?????

BL51
Tourist
6 0 0

I found that all the pricing and details are controlled from the AutoDS side when you are linked. Don't update inside your products list in Shopify - Once I found this out and made the changes on the AutoDS side, I have not had the issue return. 
I apologize that I had not updated the community on this. I guess I was too focused on the next thing to work on.