Why is my Instagram shopping account still under review?

salem
Excursionist
13 0 8

Hi,

Hope you doing well,

I'm trying to figure out if my Instagram shopping was rejected or still under review, I recently got the approval for the Facebook shop. When I open Shopify and try to connect to Instagram Shopping its shows 

Instagram Shopping isn’t available for your account due to the following reason:

Instagram Shopping isn’t available for your account. Learn more about set up requirement" 

I'm aware of all requirements but I just need to know the status of the approval. (Please refer to the attached screenshots).

Regards,

Reply 1 (1)

Victoria
Shopify Staff
2093 148 247

Hi, @salem.

Thanks for reaching out and sharing those screenshots for better visibility.  

I understand that you've recently been approved for Facebook Shop and are inquiring if your Instagram Shopping is still under review. 

In order to be approved for Instagram Shopping, you'll need to be located in a country or region that is supported by Instagram, and your products must meet the product requirements for selling on the Facebook Channel. For a full list of the requirements to sell on Instagram Shopping, feel free to check out our Shopify help center resource.

In regards to viewing if your account is pending review or has been rejected, you'll need to request a review from Instagram by clicking the button in the Facebook Sales channel. Shopify does not have any say in approvals. You can also view this help resource from Instagram on Troubleshoot Product and Collection approvals.  This resource includes best next steps on what to do if your products or shop are pending, shop is not approved, or if a collection is not approved.

I would like to make one recommendation for your store once Instagram Shopping is enabled. Did you know that you can use apps like Instafeed - Instagram Feed. This app is a great addition to any store as it's able to display your Instagram content directly on your Shopify store. You're able to showcase your shoppable Instagram feed directly on your storefront. This is also a great way to help increase store traffic and your Instagram following. 

If you require assistance with integrating Instafeed, I recommend contacting the third-party app developer directly. They will be in the best position possible to answer any questions you have regarding the app. You can use the Get Support option on the app page to contact the developer directly. 

Victoria | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog