Why is my online store not active?

Katreichart
Tourist
3 0 1

I just finished my store and want to publish it.

and when I try to switch to my store there is “your account doesn’t have permission to view this page. Try using a different account or going back to the stores list page. But I have no other accounts and nobody else doesn’t have. Now there is my store inactive.. why? I bought a theme for 420$ and I lost my store next day! What happened? How I can get my store back??????h

Replies 3 (3)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1862 254 224

Hi @Katreichart,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm happy to provide some assistance with this request, to ensure it gets resolved. To confirm I'm fully understanding, are you listed as the Account Owner on the shop?

If so, I'd encourage to connect with us directlyThis will allow our support team to take a closer look, as we wouldn't have access to any account details through the Community. They will be able to share more information with you and advise on how you can proceed. 

To connect with us, you can:

• Head over to our Help Center.

• In the virtual assistance chat box, please type I can't log in.

• This will populate a few resources, where you can wait a few moments until you see the I still need help option.

• Click Account Support.

• Scroll down until you see the option to chat with an advisor. 

Please let me know if you have any other concerns. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Katreichart
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks,

I contacted the help center and they answered me three times that they couldn’t help and didn’t know the reason, today they looked at my account
t and they said that this is a standard check and I just need to wait

primemartmarket
Visitor
1 0 0

Im facing the same problem. Could you solved this?