Why is my online store suddenly closed and how can I resolve it?

Ara3
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello and this is to the Legal Department. 

I received an email regarding brands i sell on my website and proof that i needed to upload. I did upload all the proof as requested, i got an email that it was not good enough, i tried to upload again, but the link does not allow me to do so and it says "You have already submitted this document. We will review it as quickly as possible and reach back out if any additional information is needed." I spoke to support over chat and they suggested i send the documents by email but meanwhile the support chat agent promised that they will add these documents on my file. 6 days passed and no one from legal contacted us and when we write them back to the email address they sent, we get no news. We are a legit store and been in business for almost 30 years, our website, which is on shopify for 3 years is not shutdown with ZERO communication from shopify and no one to speak to. What do we do? our online business which we spent a lot of money building using Shopify is shut down with no answers. Please help. 

Replies 2 (2)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2818 440 576

Hi @Ara3 

Thank you so much for reaching out about this and sharing those details. I am sorry to hear about this situation and I definitely want to make sure you get the help you need in resolving it. It sounds like there may have been some communication issues between yourself and our escalated support team. Can you please share any relevant ticket numbers related to this situation so that I can flag them for a review?

I don't have direct access to merchant accounts through our community forums, but I do have the ability to flag tickets and ensure it is being followed up on appropriately. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Ara3
Visitor
2 0 0

Yes, we did 

6014869c-c026-48d4-b345-4f5f971fca80

and when uploaded our documents they were refused and we were asked to upload new document, which we are not able to because the link says "Documents are uploaded" Your legal team should see all this and should have seen all this. This is the 10th time i type these words and i appreciate you reply and i know its not your fault, but imagine saying the same things 10 times to 10 different people, OUR SITE IS DOWN, WE HAVE BEEN A CLIENT FOR 3 YEARS, WE WENT WITH SHOPIFY BECAUSE OF YOUR TECHNOLOGY AND TODAY ITS A DISASTER BECAUSE OF COMMUNICATION. I AM ATTACHING THE DOCUMENT TO THIS AGAIN AND HOPE THAT OUR SITE WILL BE UP AGAIN. WE HAVE A LEGIT BUSINESS WITH A STORE FOR 30 YEARS YET WE ARE TREATED LIKE A FRAUD. HELP US PLEASE