Why isn't my product description formatting showing up correctly?

Lakdi
Tourist
11 0 1

Hello Guys,

Today my concern related to product description, and hoping solution from you.

https://www.lakdi.com/products/2-seater-fabric-sofa-111821187_parent

Today I am sharing the our Shopify store product URL, in which we designed Product description in the form of Bullet points, Number List and some emojis etc. But when I do hit the save button and see in the live page then all designs of description like bullet points, number list etc. not showing. Simply visible like a plain text.

manojkumarsingh
Replies 2 (2)

deepaksharma
Shopify Partner
448 62 92

Hello @Lakdi 

Welcome  to the community

This should not have happend there must be some filter preventing this from the back of the code section can you track the part and send me a screenshot of the code in the backend, otherwise I won't be able to help.

Deepak Sharma || Shopify Developer || Helping eCommerce Stores
- Was my reply helpful? Accept it as solution
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
-CHAT ON WHATSAPP | BUY ME A COFFEE | MAIL ME: ds2305187@gmail.com
Lakdi
Tourist
11 0 1

<ol>
<li><b style="font-size: 0.875rem;" data-mce-style="font-size: 0.875rem;">Product Dimensions:</b></li>
</ol>
<ul>
<li><span style="font-size: 0.875rem;" data-mce-style="font-size: 0.875rem;"> Length - 72 Inch </span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: 0.875rem;" data-mce-style="font-size: 0.875rem;"> Width - 30 Inch</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: 0.875rem;" data-mce-style="font-size: 0.875rem;">Height - 31 Inch </span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: 0.875rem;" data-mce-style="font-size: 0.875rem;">Seating Height - 16-18 Inch Approx.</span></li>
</ul>
<p><strong style="font-size: 0.875rem;" data-mce-style="font-size: 0.875rem;">Product Weight:-</strong><span style="font-size: 0.875rem;" data-mce-style="font-size: 0.875rem;"> 4</span><span style="font-size: 0.875rem;" data-mce-style="font-size: 0.875rem;">0 Kg Approx.</span></p>
<p><b style="font-size: 0.875rem;" data-mce-style="font-size: 0.875rem;">Material:</b><span style="font-size: 0.875rem;" data-mce-style="font-size: 0.875rem;"> Internal Structure made in Solid Wood, Upholstered in Polyester, convertible Sofa Bed: The futon can be easily and quickly converted into a sleeping bed in seconds, with a fully reclining backrest Sofa back is equipped with 3 adjustable angles, the backrest can be easily adjusted to support your backfolding center armrest with 2 cup holders allows you and your family and friends to relax while enjoying a drink Built on solid and fabricated wood frame with metal mechanism, clean lined profile with sloping backrest, skinny square arms and metal chrome legs, wrapped in custom linen upholstery for durability, A blend of comfort and style that will last in your living space for years. Our futon sofa bed is made of thickened high-density sponge</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size: 0.875rem;" data-mce-style="font-size: 0.875rem;"><strong>Legs:</strong> Metal Legs </span></p>
<p><span style="font-size: 0.875rem;" data-mce-style="font-size: 0.875rem;"><strong>Finish:</strong> Chrome Polish</span></p>
<p><span style="font-size: 0.875rem;" data-mce-style="font-size: 0.875rem;"><strong>Color:</strong> Black/ Grey/ Purple/ Red </span></p>
<p><span style="font-size: 0.875rem;" data-mce-style="font-size: 0.875rem;"><strong>Style:</strong> Contemporary</span></p>
<p><b style="font-size: 0.875rem;" data-mce-style="font-size: 0.875rem;">Brand Promise:</b><span style="font-size: 0.875rem;" data-mce-style="font-size: 0.875rem;"> BIFMA Certified, 5 years Warranty, 3 Stage QC Check.</span></p>
<p><b style="font-size: 0.875rem;" data-mce-style="font-size: 0.875rem;">Installation:</b><span style="font-size: 0.875rem;" data-mce-style="font-size: 0.875rem;"> The product requires Basic assembly.</span></p>
<p><strong>Care Instructions :</strong></p>
<p>&gt; Gentle Cleaning: Use a soft brush or vacuum for regular dust removal.</p>
<p>&gt; Spot Clean Promptly: Blot spills with a damp cloth and mild detergent.</p>
<p>&gt; Sun Protection: Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.</p>
<p>&gt; Fluff and Rotate: Maintain cushion shape by periodic fluffing and rotation.</p>
<p>&gt; Handle with Care: Keep sharp objects away to prevent snags or tears.</p>
<p><strong>Disclaimer: </strong>Actual product color may vary slightly on screens due to display settings and variations.</p>
<ul></ul>

Yes sure @deepaksharma  I am sending the code.

manojkumarsingh