Why isn't one product appearing as a related item in my Dawn theme collection?

CJMDesigns
6 0 0

I'm using the Dawn theme and have added a metafield for brand which I connected to each product within a collection.      On the theme customization I've added a featured collection field in which I've selected connect dynamic source where I connected the brand metafield so that each product within the collection will show as a related product only on other products within the same collection. It has worked to show all the other products in the collection except for 1 product which I can't seem to get to appear as a related product on any of the other products.   I believe I did all the same steps, and I have set the featured collection number of products to show at a higher number than the number of products in the collection, so it should be showing them all. 

Replies 2 (2)

gr_trading
Shopify Partner
1807 143 189

Didn't get you, is your flow not working?

For any custom development WhatsApp or connect at Email ID: gr.trading15@gmail.com for quick consultation. | Shopify Free codes
To support Buy Me a Coffee
CJMDesigns
6 0 0

correct, even though I connected a dynamic source for Brand under featured collection, and each product has the correct collection selected in the brand metafield, only 2 out of 4 products are appearing at the bottom of the store page as part of the featured collection