Why was my account terminated for breaching Shopify's Acceptable Use Policy?

Why was my account terminated for breaching Shopify's Acceptable Use Policy?

codenamenyc
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

After reviewing your information and website, we have determined that you are in violation of Section 7 of the Shopify Acceptable Use Policy and we are therefore unable to support your business. We are terminating your account in accordance with our right in Section 14.3 of Shopify Terms of Service.

Thank you,
Shopify Risk

every one of my stores linked to my one email all got banned with this same message i dont know what i have done????

Full transparency, I was selling an automatic pet feeder for one store and another store was clothes for plus sized women that is it. i did not knock off another big companies product, when i go to the terms and conditions it says deceptive but in what way, i put time and effort into my stores, and now i am banned and too scared to even open another store because what if it just gets banned, i was told to reply to the email as it is the team that deals with it apparently and this is the response i get.

Thanks for contacting Shopify Support!

A support ticket has not been created.

We are changing how we best support you. As part of these changes, support@shopify.com no longer accepts incoming messages, this includes when you reply to a support ticket after it has been closed.

Our Help Center is the best source on everything Shopify and the fastest way to get help from our Support Team. There you can continue your conversation by opening a new ticket in a number of channels.

We’ve been working hard to improve how you get help from Shopify Support. By contacting us via the Shopify Help Center, you have access to suggested resources as well as a number of time-saving steps like pre-authentication that will allow us to tailor your support experience.

Trouble logging in or authenticating for your store
Please first try resetting your password. Follow this step by step guide or get help from our Support Team.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Shopify Support

Replies 2 (2)

Armanbabayan
Excursionist
29 2 5

Hi there,

Arman is here to help. Are your stores using Shopify Payments, and is your store US-based?

Arman Babayan
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
TimonMV
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi,
I got the same problem as @codenamenyc. And no I am not using Shopify Payments and I am also not based in the US.