Send email/Slack alert when more than 2 customer emails use the same shipping address

kel_dee
7 0 0

Hi all, 

We've had a few people taking advantage of our points program, by creating 100s of emails and gaining new subscriber points.  They are able to get tons of free products this way. The only way we were able to catch these individuals is by their shipping address which is the same for all their bogus customer accounts.

I now have Flow set up to cancel orders being shipped to these addresses. However, I've recently noticed the same person is back at it with a different shipping address this time. 

Is there a way I can prevent people from doing this?  Ideally, I'd make a rule where if 2 or more customers use the same shipping address ---> send us an alert/email. Doesn't seem like this can be accomplished in Flow, since flow wants specific values. 

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Reply 1 (1)

hardik355
Shopify Partner
234 22 34

Hello @kel_dee 

Hope you are doing well

I understand your concern. In my opinion, you have to create a private Shopify app for your store. When new order is received that time app checks whether order user addresses exist or not. And also checked whether the order is your points system related or not. Based on that we can send a slack notification. I think this will help you.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
For App Development and Design changes Hire Me.
Thanks