Why isn't my unchecked order listed in the abandoned checkout?

jessicatessalon
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Hello I am Jessica ,

I would like to test our store app on shopify, i've tried to do checkout on shopify and choose our app as our payment channel , and let the order  doesn't paid yet. I expected that the order would be recorded on abandoned checkout list . But i  didn't see it on that list, i want to know how long to wait the order to recorded on 

Reply 1 (1)

Mark_02
Excursionist
39 1 10

Hi Jessica,

When a customer starts the checkout process but does not complete the payment, the order should be recorded in the Abandoned Checkouts list on your Shopify store. However, it's possible that it may take some time for the order to appear in this list.

By default, Shopify will wait for 15 minutes before considering a checkout to be abandoned. This means that if a customer starts the checkout process but does not complete the payment within 15 minutes, the order should be recorded in the Abandoned Checkouts list.

If you have waited for more than 15 minutes and the order still hasn't appeared in the Abandoned Checkouts list, there may be an issue with the integration between your store app and Shopify.

I recommend checking the settings and configuration of your app to ensure that it is properly integrated with Shopify and that it is able to record abandoned checkouts.

If you continue to experience issues, you may want to reach out to Shopify's support team or consult with a Shopify app developer for further assistance.

Manager & representative at Improwth
Email: mark@improwth.com
improwth.com/ecommerce-seo