How can I find professional help to increase my store's website speed?

treena1
Tourist
7 0 3

I am looking for someone to help speed up my store,

I have been told that I need to optimize my code by minimizing JavaScript and CSS files, properly sizing images for store speed, and regularly cleaning up unused apps and themes.

Can someone advise me where I can hire someone to do this, please?

Thanks for any advice.

Replies 9 (9)

kazi
Shopify Partner
569 87 109

Hello @treena1 Can you share the store URL?

▶️ If you need more help with your Shopify store
Speed Optimization | Theme Customization ? ☎️ WhatsApp ✉️Email Skype: kof.bd

treena1
Tourist
7 0 3

Hi its www.bon-ito.com

Blair
Shopify Staff
1921 256 227

Hi @treena1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to provide some assistance with improving your site speed, to ensure this gets resolved. 

To hire some help in order to make those changes, you can check out our Shopify Experts. These are trusted third-party agencies and freelancers that work to help improve your business! To learn more, you can check out our Expert Marketplace

I have however, gone ahead and made a few suggestions that you can complete to may help improve your site speed. There are 4 main reasons customers will experience slow loading times including: 

• Too many apps trying to load at one time: The more apps that are running at once, the longer the loading times will be. Determine if you really need all those apps and If you're not using them at all, then you should remove them. I know you mentioned you've recently added some new features, are these with the help of apps? 
  • Theme customizations: When you edit or customize themes, file sizes can increase and affect your store speed. If you have a heavily customized theme, this may be something to take into consideration. 
  •  Image sizes: The larger the image size and the more videos and slideshows you display, the longer it will take to load. We also have a great blog article with 10 Must Know Image Optimization Tips
  • The end-user/customer browser, device, and internet connection: This is something you won't have control over of course, but it is good to keep in mind. 

Additionally, I recommend checking out our Improving Your Online Speed Score document as it touches on a few more tips and suggestions. 

Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist with. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 537

Hello @treena1,

Good day! Gina from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $7Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.

To hire someone to optimize your Shopify store and perform tasks like minimizing JavaScript and CSS files, image optimization, and cleaning up unused apps and themes, there are a few options you can consider

- Shopify Apps

There are several apps available in the Shopify App Store that can assist you with store optimization. These apps automate tasks like image compression, script minification, and more. You can search for relevant apps in the App Store, read reviews, and choose the ones that best fit your requirements.

- Shopify Experts

Shopify Experts are a network of vetted professionals who can help you with a variety of tasks related to your Shopify store, including code optimization. You can find Shopify Experts on the Shopify website.

- Freelance developers

There are many freelance developers who specialize in Shopify code optimization.

- Web development agencies

There are also a number of web development agencies that offer Shopify code optimization services. These agencies typically have a team of experienced developers who can work with you to optimize your store code and improve its performance.

Additionally, ensure that you have backups of your store and its data before making any significant changes to your code or theme. When hiring someone to optimize your Shopify store code, there are a few additional tips to consider. First, ensure that you have a clear understanding of your specific needs and goals, as well as any budget constraints you may have. It's also a good idea to obtain quotes from multiple developers or agencies to compare prices and services. During the selection process, ask potential candidates about their approach to code optimization and the tools they use. Once you've chosen a developer or agency, it's important to have a written agreement that outlines the scope of work, timeline, and cost to ensure clarity and accountability.

I hope this information proves useful.

Gina

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15895 2377 3082

Hello @treena1 

Please provide your store URL and, if it is password protected, please share the password so I can review it and provide a solution.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Oscp Upsell & Cross sell App : Free | Oscp Sales & Volume Discount App : Free | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free
treena1
Tourist
7 0 3

Hi its www.bon-ito.com

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15895 2377 3082

Hello @treena1 

I have checked your site in the Google Page Insights tool. There is a low score on your website. It needs to be improved, especially on mobile device. 

image.png

Below are some factors that might impact the speed of your online store, and how you can address them.

We’ve had the best success for our clients by working with our developers to implement the lazy sizes because it's quite complicated for non-technical people.

You need to work on the following points:

• Theme Upgrade if there is a scope and upgraded theme available
  • Reduce JS Payload.
  • Use Critical CSS.
  • Proper size images
  • Minify javascript
  • Image elements do not have explicit width and height
  • Reduce Large Image Sizes
  • Avoid an excessive DOM size 
  • Compress Images
  • Limit Third-Party JavaScript & Shopify Apps
  • Preload Web Fonts. 
  • Avoid enormous network payloads 
  • Reduce JavaScript execution time 

I suggest limiting it to one and using a standard web font.

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve.

If anything needs to be included or clarified then feel free to ask.  We will surely help you.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Oscp Upsell & Cross sell App : Free | Oscp Sales & Volume Discount App : Free | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free
treena1
Tourist
7 0 3

Do you have a cost to do this for me, And if so what results can i expect?

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15895 2377 3082

@treena1I have emailed you please check.