How can I increase my website speed quickly?

sawsanz94
Tourist
4 0 1
please help me to increase my website speed
Replies 5 (5)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15905 2378 3087

@sawsanz94 ,

Sure, 

Can you share the store?

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Oscp Upsell & Cross sell App : Free | Oscp Sales & Volume Discount App : Free | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free

MS_WEB_DESIGNER
Shopify Expert
695 52 135

Hi @sawsanz94,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I am Ani From MS Web Designer(https://www.mswebdesigner.com/) (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore ). I helped 1000+ Shopify Store owners optimize their website loading speed for mobile and desktop and increase their conversion rate.

I will love to help you with some expert feedback here.

- Kindly Provide your Store Url,
- Also, Mention Which Shopify theme you are using

- How many Apps are you using?

Note: If your store is protected with ‘store Font password,’ please Send it here or DM me.

If you have any concerns feel free to ask me!

Pro Tips :
Proven Shopify App to Improve and Sales Conversion Dramatically

Coupon Discount Popup in Cart :
https://apps.shopify.com/available-discount-coupon-list-on-cart-page

-Show Selected Coupons on Cart
- Show Saving on Cart Value
- Boost Conversion Rate & AOV

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1659695466128.png

Elegant Sticky Add to Cart, Floating Cart, Sticky Checkout

https://apps.shopify.com/cart2sale

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_1-1659695466115.jpeg

Recover abandoned carts and market better with web push

https://apps.shopify.com/pushowl?

Here is a helpful article to improve the Shopify Page Speed and how to maintain the Speed post Speed optimization that our experts wrote!
Based on  500 + Case Study  

https://blog.mswebdesigner.com/category/speed-optimization/

Regards,
Ani

banned

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 968

Hi @sawsanz94,

When it comes to site speed, please note that there are several factors impacting your online store speed, some of which you can control, others you cannot.

Factors you can't control

• Your customer's device, network, and location

• Shopify infrastructure

• Content delivery network (CDN)

• Local browser cache

• Server-side page cache

• The assets inside the content_for_header Liquid tag

Factors you can control

• Unnecessary Apps

When you add apps to change the functionality or appearance of your online store, they add code into the theme so they can run. Some code can be removed or reordered to improve your online store's performance. If you're not using an app, then you can remove it.

• Themes

Themes are made up of Liquid, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript code. When you edit or customize themes, file sizes can increase and affect your store speed.

• Complex or inefficient Liquid code

You can edit almost all of the Liquid that is used to render your store. There are efficient and inefficient ways of writing Liquid code. Doing complex operations repeatedly can increase your Liquid render time, which impacts your overall store speed.

• Images and videos

High-resolution images usually require large files and therefore slow down page loading times.

• Fonts

If you use a font that does not yet exist on your customer's computer, then the font has to be downloaded before your text can be displayed.

I suggest you try AVADA SEO Suite which has great features that can help you with improving site speed such as Image Optimization, Speed Up, Lazy Loading, and Minification (removes unnecessary information from the source code)

You can also refer to this Shopify post about Improving Speed.

I hope my answer can help you achieve your goals.

banned

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3071

Hi @sawsanz94 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I think you can share your store URL here so we can check and provide the most exact result.

However, I'd like to give you some important information.

1. Make sure you already optimize your images/ videos

=> Convert your images to a next-gen format

The only downside of these next-gen formats is browser support is not universal for them. Check out these links below to see the current browser support for each format.

Image formats such as JPEG 2000, JPEG XR, and WebP generally compress better than PNG or JPEG, which means faster downloads and less data consumption.

2. Minify files

The best place to get started to reduce page load is to minimize HTML, CSS and JavaScript files. These files determine your site’s appearance – like the clothing and shoes that you wear – so it’s vital to run them through some quality filters.

Let’s start with reducing the size of each file and the total number of files. This task includes removing unnecessary formatting, whitespace and code.

3. Eliminate render-blocking resources 

The most common render-blocking resources are JavaScript and CSS files that are located at the head of your web page. They load in the above-the-fold area (or the area that you normally see on a website before scrolling down to see the rest of the content) and they are a part of the critical rendering path used by a web browser.

4. Defer unused CSS 

To defer unused CSS, you can remove unused rules from stylesheets to reduce unnecessary bytes consumed by network activity.

Prioritize above-the-fold content (lazy loading)

Sometimes, you can improve user experience by having your above-the-fold (top of the page) load faster — even if the rest of the page takes a few seconds to load. This is called lazy loading and is particularly helpful for pages with lots of content below the fold. PageFly does provide this in-app function so you can give it a try.

- And finally, Don’t forget Google Indexing

To ensure Google crawls your page and recognizes the changes you’ve made, request indexing using Google Search Console for your website. The sooner Google indexes your site, the better. Speeding up your website may help your Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs).

Hope this information will be helpful for you.

Stacy_Zhuk
Shopify Partner
454 21 64

Hi @sawsanz94,

Can you please give more details about your store? Then I can provide the most relevant solution for your store.

Co-founder at Whidegroup, e-commerce development company from Ukraine
- 10+ years of experience with SMBs
- Deep expertise in custom development & optimization
E-mail: anastasia@whidegroup.com