Hello soophiii ,
You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.
In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer offscreen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app
By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -
If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
@soophiii I have a few resources and suggestions for you:
1) The tools my team uses (speedboostr.com, Shopify optimization focused team) are:
- Shopify Analyzer to see what can be optimized on your site, plus a scoring system based on over 1,000 Shopify sites we've optimized. We built the tool as a free resource for the community.
- WebPagetest.org to measure load speed, number of requests, and page weight. Especially useful for before / after benchmarks when you're doing an optimization project. We've found this tool to be the most reliable measurement for load speed.
- Pingdom to see an overview of resources from various domains + a waterfall view to identify bottlenecks in your page load.
2) I recommend starting by running your site through the Shopify Analyzer, that will give you a quick and easy view of the most important aspects for optimizing your Shopify site. From there, if you still feel your site is slow you can have a developer implement more advanced tactics like app optimization (conditional loading, removing old app code, coding features directly into your theme).
3) There's not an app that will handle all optimization aspects, you need a human to do it well. There are some helps that can help assist, like image compression apps (here's how to compress images by the way, both manually or with an app: https://speedboostr.com/how-to-compress-images-on-shopify).
Lastly, beware of the poster in this thread oscprofessionals. They've been caught stealing, being unethical, and breaking Shopify terms of service on multiple occasions (reference: https://speedboostr.com/shopify-partners-caught-stealing).
Good luck on your project. If you need professional help feel free to contact my team at speedboostr.com/contact. Our developers optimize Shopify sites every day.
Here are the effective ways you can use to improve your Page Speed and increase your website revenue.
Hi @soophiii ,
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder.
Some quite familiar tool you can check your page speed is:
Based on my experience, there are some tips I think would help you in optimizing your store speed:
- Main problem for the low loading speed usually comes from your image size. To optimize website speed, images should only weight less than 100kb. You can use tool like tinypng.com to compress your images.
- Reduce redirects from pages to pages
Hope these things could help you to better your store speed. If you think this comment is helpful for you please hit "Like".
Have a nice day then!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022