Mobile Product Page Speed Optimisation

-Arthur-
Shopify Partner
18 1 4

Hello Shopifiers,

Mobile traffic is booming and Google is taking action upon it: they already rank websites based on your Mobile content and will go further starting from May by taking into account your performance (including UX and Speed) as well.

So we've been working on something ambitious to help you make the cut of the new standing (it's actually not that new, speed and UX has always been the focus #1 for e-commerce store).

We developed an app, Mobile-Optimized Product Pages, a turnkey solution which includes:

1. Best Performance Practices so your mobile performance scoring can go up to 99%
  2. Best-in-class UX for your mobile Page

We want to handpick a few merchants that are encountering those specific pains: slow mobile website, in need to drastically improve the UX

Wanna be in? Let me know 🙂

Once - Mobile-Optimized Product Pages
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Reply 1 (1)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

Hello @-Arthur- 

Hope you are doing well. 

Below are some factors that might impact the speed of your online store, and how you can address them. 

We’ve had the best success for our clients by working with our developers to implement the lazy sizes because it's quite complicated for non-technical people.

You need to work on the following points:

• Theme Upgrade if there is a scope and upgraded theme available
  • Reduce JS Payload.
  • Use Critical CSS.
  • Replace GIFs With Static Images
  • Reduce Large Image Sizes
  • Migrate Tracking Codes To Google Tag Manager
  • Compress Images
  • Limit Third-Party JavaScript & Shopify Apps
  • Preload Web Fonts.
  • using a standard web font. 

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve.

If anything needs to be included or clarified then feel free to ask.  We will surely help you. 

Thank you

Have a nice day!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing