My site speed is too low I want help

sedat26
Tourist
3 0 3

hello my site speed score is very low on google analysis tools 50 points on shopify speed 45 will anyone make suggestions about my site? or will it help at an affordable price? prices of expert friends are very expensive
https://temizsoyayakkabicilik.com/

Replies 7 (7)

Hardik29418
Shopify Partner
2859 407 1073

Please provide valid Website URL. This URL is not working.

- Need a Shopify developer? Chat on WhatsApp or EMAIL ME!

- Your Coffee Tip would do Magic code ❤️
- For Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Coding | Custom Modifications
- Email
sedat26
Tourist
3 0 3
eStoreSpeed
Explorer
43 6 12

Hi @sedat26,

It seems you have some cancelled image requests (see screenshot below) and are loading images twice (could be due to incorrect application of lazy loading). Most likely you will need a developer to fix these issues.

Screenshot 2021-05-13 at 19.14.49.png

We offer an in depth free speed site audit for shopify stores, which will give you a report of things you would need to do to improve your site speed. If you are interested https://estorespeedoptimization.com/ 

Best,

eStoreSpeedOptimization

Subscribe to Shopify speed improvement newsletter (we never spam)
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

JohnCodes
Shopify Partner
134 10 74

Hi @sedat26 

I ran your homepage through the Shopify Analyzer (free tool we built for the Shopify community). You can check out your detailed report at https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fyklfx1w1o.

I also navigated around your site and everything loads quite fast for me. We typically see Shopify Speed Scores range between 15-30 on average (so you're above average here). Here's an article we wrote that goes into more detail on the speed score: Shopify Speed Tool Analysis + How to Make Your Site Faster.

The same can be said about Google's PSI tool. While it can provide some good info, not all of it is applicable to Shopify sites. A score of 50 on here is pretty good and is above average based on all the sites we come across. We have an article that goes into more detail on their tool as well: The Truth About Google PageSpeed Insights for Shopify 

Apps tend to have a pretty large impact on this score, so it's best to keep the list of your installed apps to a minimum. If you uninstall any apps, you'll also want to comb through your main theme files to ensure no code is leftover (this is a pretty common issue).

Beyond that, and based on your Analyzer report, I'd recommend a few things:

• Use a tool like TinyPNG to compress your homepage slider images.
  • A few of your product images are being flagged as needing lazy loading. It looks like your theme is already utilizing lazy loading, so you'll want to ensure that true lazy loading is being implemented, not placeholder lazyloading. You can read more on the topic here: How to Lazy Load Images on Shopify to Make Your Site Faster. It's also possible that they may just be getting flagged because they're close to the above-the-fold content. If that's the case, then no need to worry about it.

If you'd like to check out our main optimization recommendations + how to do them yourself, feel free to read over our optimization guide: How to Optimize a Shopify Site: Complete Guide to Faster Load Speed.

If you'd like assistance with anything, you can reach out to our optimization experts at speedboostr.com/contact.

Developer at SpeedBoostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Try out our Shopify Analyzer (free performance analysis tool).
Check out Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, and more automation)
More Apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing tool), Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid)
sedat26
Tourist
3 0 3

thank you sir,

EllaBrown2021
Excursionist
92 0 9
It seems that you have solved this problem.
banned

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4164 935 1586

Hi @sedat26 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder.

I saw that you got many answers but I want to tell you one more way and tips to test your speed and optimize it. I just tested your website on both my Samsung and iPhone and PageSpeed Insights app. You can see the reason via its’ report here: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?hl=vi&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftemizsoyayakkabicili...

RichardNguyen_0-1622079656616.png

RichardNguyen_1-1622079656646.png

Your page works quite well on the desktop. The tool gives 92 points for desktop devices. You should consider the mobile analytic results:

1. The biggest reason that makes your page run slowly is from rendering blocking resources: Resources are blocking the first impression of the page. Consider delivering important JS / Inline Styles (CSS) and deferring any non-critical JS / styles. You can click to this field on the report for more detail.

2. Secondly, you can consider removing deprecated JavaScript, CSS code to reduce the number of bytes available for network activity. Please check your theme.liquid file and remove unused JavaScript

3. A small comment for optimize your images and delayed loading of off-screen images: 

Consider partially loading hidden and off-screen images after all your important resources have been loaded to reduce interaction time. If you want to optimize your images to help your page loading speed faster, you can use some of the image optimization tools like ImageOptim, Shopify Online Image Resizer, tinypng.com or imagecompressor.com.

RichardNguyen_2-1622079656635.png

And If you have images that go with .PNG file, you can convert them to .JPG or .JPEG files

Besides, you should check both Mobile and Desktop devices in the report to have maximized the effectiveness of speed optimization:

RichardNguyen_3-1622079656671.png

Finally, you can consider some tips to improve the speed page about How to Speed Up Website and Optimize Page Load Time To Win Sales.

By the way, I'm working on PageFly. We are a Shopify page builder to customize your page, our app provides the Lazyload function and it's easy to use with a drag-and-drop system and less code needed. Here is a reference: PageSpeed Optimization.

If you find my comment useful, you can like it. And let me know if you want further assistance.

Have a great day!

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.