What is the Speed score of your shopify site?

Ponny
Visitor
3 0 2

Having used many themes. The speed scores are usually under 30 (by shopify). I doubt if there are many shopify sites' speed score more than 50.

If you have seen this post, please upload your screenshot of the speed score.

Thank you!

speed scorespeed score

https://rosewives.com
(warning: NSFW)
Replies 5 (5)

XBRANDONX
Shopify Partner
23 0 4

Mine's never been over 15.

AvadaCommerce
Shopify Partner
3879 839 951

Hi @Ponny ,

One the  best tool to measure your speed score is Google Page Speed. Your web speed  score is 32 (on mobile) and I am sure that there is a room for improvement.

AvadaCommerce_0-1643028628036.png

There are several elements that affect your speed score. I would recommend you to use AVADA SEO Suite app, which works on 4 main elements to help you boost your score.
1. Image optimization
2. Instant page
3. Minification 

4. Lazy loading

As a personalized solution, AVADA technical team also apply new technologies to improve your web speed, especially mobile speed.  If you are interested in our solution, please grant us the access to your theme. We are happy to help!

banned

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3071

Hi @Ponny ,

Which theme you are using ?

Speed of a website is a very important part of business because it affects sales. So it is very important if you choose an optimized theme that increases your website or store speed. In shopify many themes are generally well optimized and no need to do more work for optimization.

There are many themes available in shopify that are well optimized.

1. Prestige Theme
  2. Flex 
  3. Turbo 
  4. Shoptimized
  5. Boostertheme
  6. Shella
  7. Fastor 
  8. Debutify

Check your theme on page speed insight tool. and check the issues which decreases the site load time.

For more details please check the link below. 

https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask. Email us or Connect with us on Skype

Have a nice day !

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

Made_by_Lanzi
Shopify Partner
111 10 22

Hi @Ponny , thank you for visiting the Shopify Forum

All of muy stores and my client's are 50 or over. I can send you pictures by dm if you'd like.

This is possible by not having to many apps, disabling features you don't use and modifying parts of the code.

These are some tips to increase speed without getting into code include:

• Reducing image size (you can use tinypng.com before uploading)
  • not using Page Builders (like Shogun)
  • Deleting unnecessary apps

To make it crazy fast you do need to get into code: to defer and async JS and CSS, remove old app code, minify files, setup lazy loading and more. We offer seven days delivery and unlimited revisions. Clients routinely see 2x to 3x store increase.Please contact us at info@madebylanzi.com to request this service

Hoped it helped

Happy Sales,

~ Lanzi ~

PD: If this answer helped you please accept it

NEED MORE HELP?
Get fast and affordable solutions ~ contact me at info@madebylanzi.com
Get Social! @madebylanzi
Madebylanzi.com- Miami, Florida

MS_WEB_DESIGNER
Shopify Expert
695 52 135

Hi @Ponny ,

I am Alex From MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore ) I helped 1000+ Shopify Store owners to Optimize their website loading speed for both mobile and desktop and increase their conversion rate.

Here are some proven steps that will improve your website speed dramatically for both mobile and desktop.

• Select a light Weight Shopify Theme ( OS 2.0 Compatible
  • Remove all Unwanted Shopify App ( That you have installed, but not using)
  • Minify Javascript, CSS 
  • Reduce the Large Image Size
  • Eliminating the halting problem in Javascript
  • Apply Lazy loading per section wherever required
  • Replace Gifs with the Static Images
  • Resize Products images using Shopify App ( for Bulk )
  • Check Page Speed by Google page Insight and GTmetrix.

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve
If you want a Free complete Website Optimization Audit Report ( All the Actionable steps for your store ), let me know |

If you have any concerns feel free to ask me!

Good Luck!

Regards,
Alex 

banned