Why did Modish Store's site speed drop by 10 points?

sukhpreet
Visitor
2 0 1
Hello, There in few days our website https://www.modishstore.com/ Modish Store Speed Fall Down By 10 Points Can You Please Tell us what is the reason of this?
Replies 6 (6)

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1569

Zworthkey_0-1644986569159.png

@sukhpreet 
Here is an Screenshot and here is some point which will be the major factor to load store speed.
i think your store speed is already much better.
So you don't want to worry about the Store Speed.

sukhpreet
Visitor
2 0 1

Please Check Online Store Speed In Backend

Tibbs
Visitor
3 0 0

Slow site speeds can result from network congestion, bandwidth throttling and restrictions, data discrimination and filtering, or content filtering. If you notice slow speeds when visiting your site, you can run a traceroute between your computer and your website to test the connection.

MaryKayInTouch

banned

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

@sukhpreet ,

I have checked your site on page speed insight tool. 

oscprofessional_0-1644993845642.png

score is very low. You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

3rd party apps & codes which take time to load and their size . They decrease the speed.

Need to work on following points 

• Theme Upgrade if there is a scope and upgraded theme available
  • Reduce JS Payload.
  • Use Critical CSS .
  • Reduce Large Image Sizes
  • Compress Images
  • Limit Third Party JavaScript & Shopify Apps
  • Preload Web Fonts. 
  • I would suggest limiting to one and using a standard web font.

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve.

And we will provide an assured guarantee plan for the website speed optimization.

For more details please check the link below. 

https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask. Email us or Connect with us on Skype

Have a nice day !

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

MS_WEB_DESIGNER
Shopify Expert
695 52 135

Hi @sukhpreet ,

I am Alex From MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore ) I helped 1000+ Shopify Store owners to Optimize their website loading speed for both mobile and desktop and increase their conversion rate.

Here are some proven steps that will improve your website speed dramatically for both mobile and desktop.

• Select a light Weight Shopify Theme ( OS 2.0 Compatible
  • Remove all Unwanted Shopify App ( That you have installed, but not using)
  • Minify Javascript, CSS 
  • Reduce the Large Image Size
  • Eliminating the halting problem in Javascript
  • Apply Lazy loading per section wherever required
  • Replace Gifs with the Static Images
  • Resize Products images using Shopify App ( for Bulk )
  • Check Page Speed by Google page Insight and GTmetrix.

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve
If you want a Free complete Website Optimization Audit Report ( All the Actionable steps for your store ), let me know |

If you have any concerns feel free to ask me!

Good Luck!

Regards,
Alex 

banned

youthconnect
Visitor
1 0 0

I really like this, clean minimal, responsive just what i was looking for, cheers mate

MaryKayInTouch