Отзыв о магазине - Feedback about on my store, please?

Replies 2 (2)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1950 271 1432

Hi  @Богдан ,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Congratulations on your store! After looking at your website, I have some feedback for your Store and hope that they can help you increase sales.

1. What I like about your store are: 
  • The Navigation bar is sticky: People will be able to explore your webpage in a more comfortable and regulated manner with a sticky navigation bar.
  • Hover and active when clicking on the menu will help customers easily find which page they are in
  • Having a live chat shows how you care about your customers.
  • Your products images are of high quality which will give customers better vision about your products.
  1. Recommendations:

I would love to give some suggestions more than feedback because it seems like your store is still in building progress. Thus, I will give you some recommendations focus on you HomePage

2.1. To prevent much white space on your store, you can consider to adjust the size and the position of the logo

2.2 Invest in designing an attractive hero banner 

which will help you immediately arrest visitors' attention. Since people respond positively to visual content, having a high-resolution image on your website is a good way to entice visitors to explore your site further. So a Hero banner should basically have a strong, clear message that indicates what next step you want your site visitor to do based on their needs, a primary call-to-action (CTA) that matches your key messaging. You can refer to this link to get an idea how to build a Hero banner. Our Business Template will be the best choice in this case

PageFly_0-1637341329733.png

2.3. Show some Featured Products

Having a list of collections is a great part which helps your customers to have general information about your products. Moreover, you should add some featured products of each collection so customers can see more products. With each product, you can add a CTA button which makes it clear to potential customers which action to take next and helps remove friction in moving the user down the sales funnel.

2.2. Make prices being displayed more outstanding

Customers adore bargains. It's a smart decision to feature pricing on HomePage since it saves both clients and you time by avoiding awkward budget concerns. As a result, it would be fantastic if the pricing were attractive to clients.

PageFly_1-1637341323841.png

Moreover, the calls to action serve as transitions between the phases of the buyer’s journey. They instruct the user on what to do next, prompting them to take immediate action. It would be better to include Add to cart buttons on your products. I will take our Valentine sales Template as an example for this: 

PageFly_2-1637341331506.png

2.3. Add Core Brand information

Free shipping, return policies, and any warranty or guarantee information may all assist to strengthen a site's or brand's reputation by assuring users that it is trustworthy. The Homepage is an excellent area to showcase such restrictions in a clear and concise manner. Such information, which is on many users' thoughts, can aid in the development of trust and encourage them to explore the site more. Kindly consider our Comfy Template as an example:

PageFly_3-1637341332774.gif

Last but not least, here are my other recommendation for you, feel free to consider them applied to your store:

• Add Testimonials section or include both the user rating average and number of rating : When you combine client testimonials with other efficient marketing strategies, your message is immediately amplified to its maximum potential.

The Holiday season is coming with many important days. We bet you are all super busy planning to improve your store on store design, boost site speed, marketing strategies, and promotions to boost sales for your stores in this BFCM season.

As a page builder app, we understand how important it is to have a landing/ sales page that is well-executed and professional for your stores to drive traffic and increase sales. For this reason, we are running one of the biggest campaigns of this year GET YOUR EXPERT! You will receive advice by getting on 1-on-1 calls and getting your problems figured out with our e-commerce professionals. Get Your Expert’s campaign ends by the end of 23/11/2021.

So, don't hesitate, let's GET YOUR EXPERT NOW! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
150 18 60

Hi @Богдан ,

Hi,
I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- add a best seller category
- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)
- Show promotion and a great shipping policy on the top

hori_tran_0-1637379521773.png

- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up
-  Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and a lower price next to the original one or to attract customers (on both the homepage and the product page)

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.
- Footer: add factors that make your customer trust, such as:

+ add your social media

+ "Our Company": About Us, Contact Us, Terms Of Service, Privacy Policy, DMCA Request

+ "Help Center": Size Charts, Payment Methods, Cancellation & Modification, Shipping, Delivery, Track Your Order, Returns and Refunds, FAQs

+ "Get In Touch": mail, support time, warehouse,...

- One thing I noticed while on your website, was that you have Powered by Shopify in your footer. here is how you can remove that:
Step 1. Navigate to your Online Store > Themes section of your admin.
Step 2. In the Action drop-down menu next to your current theme, select Edit Languages.
Step 3. In the Search Translations bar next to Filter please type in "power".
Step 4. Under Powered by Shopify, in the text bar, just put in a single space. This will erase the Powered by Shopify.
In the top right corner, select Save.

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!