I need some help with my shopify store. I have been running ads, through instagram and facebook and have a live tv campaign! We have had a lot of people reach checkout but low conversions. I have free shipping over a certain amount and also tax is already included so they dont get to checkout and have to pay any extras. So i am very confused and frustrated, could anyone help me?
My store is www.mybevego.com
Would love it if somebody could help me 🙂
Thanks a lot!
i think you have to change strategy, first of all, I need to see advertisement and then i did not find you re-using any abandoned cats recovery formate like you're doing. give me information about insta or fb ads. how much you re spending per day and what is your roas?
So we do actually use an abandoned cart through another app. The Facebook spend is a small target budget right now of £10 per day but we have a 400k tv ad campaign running. It seems odd to get so many people to the site and low conversion
my suggestion to retarget them by using sms marketing, use app called sms bump. you have to try many strategies and know finally which one is working fine. stop using tv ads campaign save your budget and make a different strategy. few have already told you and a few i will figure out by looking at your campaign and insight data.
Hello @Lrat62, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add a sales motivator bar.
- Setup 'recently viewed product' product recommendations on the product page.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
- Add web push notifications. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.
- Send price drop alerts to customers after they abandon their cart so they will come back to make a purchase.
- Add a countdown timer to create curiosity among customers to make a purchase.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
What is your typical Profit margin per product?
We are running ads for a US client and they are a profit of like 80-200$ per purchase. Using re-targeting & prospecting strategies for them as of now.
Re-targeting definitely have high conversion rate but prospecting is proven beneficial as well. Its just a matter of once conversion and ads hit a ROAS of 10x-20x
CPC is high $2/click and CPR is $8. The numbers are high as they are US based with high CPC.
Facebook ads targeting generally depends on profit margin you have on products. There is not going to target expensive audience with low profit margin. In fact, we have suggested to our clients at Addyz to price there products based on audience they are targeting.
My suggestion to you is to start with re-targeting if you have low budget and then move on to prospecting audience to start getting real sales in. Definitely keep your product feed update at FB. No point to advertise out of stock items to people.
Lastly, if you like an app to do that this for built by people with expertise in this field. Do check the addyz app.