Hi @Suehyde !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. I really like your logo, and color scheme of the store. It looks very eye-appealing.
2. Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
3. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
4. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
5. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
6. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
7. For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Have seen your store. I think your store has many parts that can be improved.
Here is my view:
- I think you only should use one font. Too many fonts make your store look not consistent.
- You can add Quickview buttons on those products to allows your customers to see more product details faster
- I think you need to add the Quantity section on this part.
- If you want to keep this section, you need to have more content for it. Like what are products? and CTA buttons.
But instead of this section, I think you can try to create an Instagram gallery because I see you an Instagram account. You can see the example:
You can check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will also help you make it shoppable.
- As I said above, two fonts make your store look not consistent. Like this picture.
- Why those pictures are not in the same size. I think it's the big issue that you need to fix as soon as possible.
- I see you're using the font that creates some small issues like this. Maybe you can try to create another font.
- Maybe you have live chat support for better customer service.
Here is my view and hope this helps!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022