My website jaybock.ca has not been getting any sales. Is there a problem with the products I am selling? Should I look for different products to sell?
Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hi @zvi40, I'm Richard CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.
First thing first, congratz on your new store! I've visited your store and overall I think your store is quite neat. I have some comments for your store. I hope they help you to improve the store and gain more sales
To save time for your customers to surf through your website, it's best to include a sticky header.
2. Add link to this collection section
When i scroll down and encounter this section I think it's really pretty however when I try to click on it, turn out it is only a picture section. I think you should take advantage of all section on your homepage since its the front door of your store.
=> Try to add links on pictures that direct customers to different collection.
3. Collection Page
There are some things you should take into consideration about your collection page:
- Use ‘Load More’ Instead of Endless Scrolling and Pagination (in your case you are using Pagination loading schema): the Pagination is difficult to click for mobile device. Furthermore, there is only 2 navigation button so when customers want to look back at the products in page 1 they might have to click 2 times and wait for a while for the page to load.
- Use Swatches to Indicate Color Variations
- Have a Secondary Hover Image (providing an extra look for your products can increase the likeliness for customers to click and go to the product page)
4. Product Page
- The product description should be written with Both ‘Bullet Lists’ and ‘Blocks of Text’. Bullets are nice, you don’t feel like you are reading a novel while block of text describing clearly what that product might give you is good. It allows users to access the information in whichever way they prefer.
- Only include from 3-5 images for the product page. You are providing so many pictures for this product and it might make your customers feel confused on where to click on and which picture to see.
- The size variant 'good' is kind of ambiguous and I dont recommend you to wording the variant like this
A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
I hope those ideas can be useful. If they are, please like (and mark it as solution) 😉Thank you in advance.
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly
Hi @zvi40 welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.
2. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.
3. Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!