Any tips to improve the conversion rate with my website design?

iammarcoux
1 0 0

Hi guys.

I'm looking for quick ideas/suggestions/feedbacks on how I could improve my store conversion rate. 

I handle all the design and developpement of the store so I'm free to implement pretty much anything I want.

Any ideas?

Here's the store link: https://bamboounderwear.com/

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1049 142 342

Hey @iammarcoux,

After taking a look through your store, I have some feedback for you.

screencapture-bamboounderwear-ca-2021-07-26-10_52_30.png

THEME
I’d recommend a theme change. I know it’s no small task, however, the visitor's first impression establishes whether they feel your store is trustworthy or not. I would highly recommend Debutify, you can download it for free or upgrade to one of their paid plans in order to gain access to their add-ons. They have 53 add-ons that will definitely save you money on monthly app costs. Some of my favourites are collection filters, custom currencies, delivery time and trust badges. We did a review on the theme in this video if you want to take a look:

PS: If you decide to give Debutify a try, here is our affiliate link: https://debutify.sjv.io/c/2837919/972143/12660
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Debutify we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

HOMEPAGE BANNER
I'd recommend adding in a homepage banner (ps: this comes built in to Debutify). That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

EcomGeeks_0-1625765135293.png

LINKS/COLLECTIONS
There are a few mini mistakes with your links/collections. When you click Women's on the homepage, it leads to this link: https://bamboounderwear.ca/collections/shop-all
This page has a male model with boxers mixed in the collection. Same with this one: https://bamboounderwear.ca/collections/shop-women

PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
I would recommend moving the product descriptions to the right where you have the title, color selection and add to cart instead of at the bottom.
bamboo-01.png

FAVICON
I’d recommend adding a favicon so that your visitors can find you quickly when they have multiple tabs open in their browser. We did a video on how to upload a favicon that you can watch here:

SEO
One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you  reach your intended audience organically. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here: 

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes

Hi there! 

Awesome Shopify store and congrats on your growth! 

• I would focus on ensuring your product photography is on more of your product pages - that would show your customers using the product and you have tons of great photos on IG
  • Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly.
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • Recycle some of your blog content throughout your homepages / product pages from copy to content 

Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @iammarcoux 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

bommerspeed.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Use Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )
  • Add all policy documents, newsletter section at footer and also arrange links in 2-3 columns
  • Product page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 731

Hey @iammarcouxThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've reviewed your store and here are some inputs from my side:

- Add a separate page of privacy, shipping, returns & refund policy in the footer. 

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

- Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action on it.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

Hope this helps! It will help to improve your store and drive conversions in long-run by keeping the customers engaged.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1049 142 342

Hey @iammarcoux,

Another geek on the team did a review of your store as well so it looks like you get two haha! Here is the video review of your store:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes

Hi @iammarcoux 

Your store looks great! You've done a great job with your designs and website. You have a consistent visual identity and style. Well done!

Speaking of conversion rate, have you considered adding an exit-intent popup? Many shoppers come and add items to their cart but leave your site without purchasing. That leaves your money on the table and lowers your conversion rate. If you have an exit-intent popup, the popup will help you retain your slipping-away customers and collect their emails at the same time. I know that many of our users set it up and see an increase in their conversion rate. Try out this app EngageMessage, you can set it up in minutes. 

Hope this helps, wish you all the best!