30 0 3

Keen to get some feedback...

www.bedbuddies.com.au

Reply 1 (1)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1268 175 847

Hi @BedBuddies,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I've used a tool to check your website speed. You can see your page speed result here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/frtmvvav67

Ive just had a look at your store and I think it looks quite good. However, I'd like to point out some points to make it even better. I hope these suggestions can help you: 

- The hero section (above fold section) should include a CTA button. I recommend you to put a big picture there and a CTA button to the most interesting collection list page rather than include many CTA buttons and make the customer confused on where to go.

- Make the header sticky so that when customers scroll down they can explore redirect from collections to collections without scroll back up.

- Include more pictures since they speak louder than words. You can add the link to each collection there so people can go around your store and get engaged. 

- Include Shipping Policy to your Footer

- Use 'Load More' loading schema instead of Pagination (easy for customers to click when using mobile)

- Use Lazy Load so it will help your website loads faster

- There is error in the Pagination here, you might want to fix it (double pagination):

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 17.08.59.png

- Add secondary hover image

- Add variation such as color, size

- Add ratings for each product

- Have at Least 3-5 Product Images for All Products to Facilitate a Visual Evaluation

- Display or Link to an Easy-To-Read Return Policy from Within the Product Page

- Add more information on delivery (note: add delivery date is more effective than delivery speed, eg: package arrives at 12/10/2020 is better than package takes 2-3 business days to arrive)

- Add product description for your products so customers can know about them better

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions.

Have a nice day! Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly