This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants.
Basically, your store has many good points:
However, I have some recommendations for you
1. Make the menu sticky
A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.
2. Add CTA buttons on all slides
I notice that you put a CTA button on a slide but it's not the first slide. So I highly recommend you should add CTA buttons on other slides and redirect to the corresponding product pages you want
3. Featured collection
There are 2 main things you should improve here:
4. Classify products into different collections
So when I see the featured products, they are different product types. And I click on the Products in the menu navigation, there are also different product types that are not arranged in specific collections. It can make customers feel confused because they don't know exactly how many product types you have.
If you can classify all products into specific collections, customers will find it easy to look at and buy. You can have: Body and health care, Nail set, Perfume, etc and when you have more products, you can update them to the corresponding collections.
5. Add a section to introduce your store
I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.
Let's consult my Chloe template
6. Add a review gallery to show the customer testimonials
You can add rating stars for each product. However, many customers want to see more than this. So you can add a testimonial section.
7. Update information for the footer
The Latest News and Follow us fields are blank so you need to update information for them. You can add blog post titles in the Latest News and add social media icons (Facebook, Instagram, etc) in the Follow Us
What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here
Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @khouston, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Product page looks good! Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- Add social media links in the footer.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
- Aesthetically, your store looks good.
- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!