Solved

Can I use two different warehouse locations in the same store?

KENNYMAHR
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi everyone.

Can I use it in the same store;  the two locations we have, one in Peru and the other in Germany, using two different currencies, dollars in Peru and euros in Germany?

Someone can help me with tips or links,

Thank you so much

Accepted Solution (1)

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4206 951 1599

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @KENNYMAHR 

This is Richard from PageFly - Landing Page Builder App, nice to meet you

Regarding running your business in 2 countries with 1 store, I think you can check Shopify Markets - it's a great tool for effective cross-border selling.

With Shopify Payment you can personalize currency and payment method to the targeted countries - it supports more than 130 currencies with up-to-date foreign exchange rate. For language, you can check Shopify Translate & Adapt app (which compatible perfectly with Shopify Markets) to translate content on your store.

One thing that you have not mentioned yet but I think it can be useful, is customizing international domain for each country. This can be done via Shopify Markets as well, where you can create subfolders (i.e yourstore.com/de-de/ for Germany market) or create subdomain (i.e de.yourstore.com for Germany market). 

For more information about Shopify Markets, you can check this Shopify Help Center article here

I hope these suggestions can be useful for you. Good luck with increasing sales for your business!

Best regards,

Richard | PageFly team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4206 951 1599

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @KENNYMAHR 

This is Richard from PageFly - Landing Page Builder App, nice to meet you

Regarding running your business in 2 countries with 1 store, I think you can check Shopify Markets - it's a great tool for effective cross-border selling.

With Shopify Payment you can personalize currency and payment method to the targeted countries - it supports more than 130 currencies with up-to-date foreign exchange rate. For language, you can check Shopify Translate & Adapt app (which compatible perfectly with Shopify Markets) to translate content on your store.

One thing that you have not mentioned yet but I think it can be useful, is customizing international domain for each country. This can be done via Shopify Markets as well, where you can create subfolders (i.e yourstore.com/de-de/ for Germany market) or create subdomain (i.e de.yourstore.com for Germany market). 

For more information about Shopify Markets, you can check this Shopify Help Center article here

I hope these suggestions can be useful for you. Good luck with increasing sales for your business!

Best regards,

Richard | PageFly team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.