Can SHOPIFY's backend and plugins support Google Translate? Thank you!

Solved
quweichang
2 0 0

Hello there!

I am a user of SHOPIFY, SHOPIFY has many languages in the backend, which is very good. SHOPIFY has many plugins, but the plugins only have one language. After installing the plugins, I can’t translate more using Google Translate. Language, does not support Google Translate, please modify this place so that I can use Google Translate to translate the plugin, thank you!

The attached picture shows that I set all the SHOPIFY backend and plugins to English, and then use Google Translate. Google can only translate part of the backend, but the plugin part cannot be translated. Please modify this framework structure so that Google can combine the backend with Translate the plugin together, thank you very much!

你好!

我是SHOPIFY的用户, SHOPIFY 的后台已经有了很多种语言,这样非常好. SHOPIFY有很多的插件, 但是插件都只有一种语言, 安装完插件后, 我使用谷歌翻译也没办法翻译出更多的语言, 不支持谷歌翻译, 请修改一下这个地方,让我可以使用谷歌翻译来翻译插件, 谢谢!

附件的图片显示, 我把SHOPIFY后台和插件全部设置成英文, 然后用谷歌翻译, 谷歌只能翻译后台一部分, 而插件部分是没办法翻译的, 请修改这种框架结构,让谷歌可以把后台和插件一起翻译,非常感谢!微信截图_20201223155605.png

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1259 123 179

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @quweichang.

Elias here with Shopify Support. That's a great suggestion!

I can see how being able to translate plugins (or third-party apps) with Google Translate can be a very useful feature for many of our merchants, like yourself, and I'd be happy to share your suggestion with our developers. However, this isn't something that we'll have a timeframe for. If Shopify moves forward with this feature, you'll be able to find it on our changelog or announcements page. 

If you have any other questions on this topic, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog