I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. For better customer experience, in the main header instead of adding each product to the sub-menu, just add the Collections to the header(Example: Vitamins & Minerals) and on clicking that link, redirect to corresponding Collections page where all products for that collection is listed.
3. Contact Us page is not looking professional. Add a form in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction. And also remove all bullets added to the email and postal address. Remove the headings by post and by-email too
4. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
5. The Facebook link in the footer is broken. Add the correct link.
6. A FAQ would be useful!
7. Change the first letter of each word in the footer Information section to capital. Example: Change Shipping policy to Shipping Policy.
8. Use the same font for the whole website.
9. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
10. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
11. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
I just had a look at your store. It's quite amazing! Here are a few things you might consider changing.
Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.
Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on a website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.
Logo Design - Logo makes a strong first Impression. So for Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business.
Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add more sections on home page such as ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ to engage users. Also, Include trust indicators on the homepage and a Favicon.
Product Page: Product page formatting could be more organized. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.
Add write a review section - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.
Speed Optimization: To increase visitors you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very slow i.e 55%. So it's recommended to improve it. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate and It also improves the user experience.
Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.
Live Chat Support. Integrate live chat support on your website. A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.
I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
thank you very much for your feedback .It's very useful and I'm working on it now.
Have a nice week to all !
Welcome to the shopify family just look to your store.There are several ways to get the traffic. The design and layout of your ecommerce site can have a major impact on sales. Usability is extremely important. If customers can’t easily find the products they’re looking for, there’s little chance they’ll dig through your site for hours when they can find them somewhere else with an easy Google search. I hope my one suggestion will help you to grow further more.
Descrii, Description Generator application you can use this application to customise your description according to the product quality and brand I hope you will try it for the one time and love it to use it many times I am giving you the link of that application-
Hi @THSUPPLEMENTS !
Congrats with your store and welcome to Shopify!
1. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
2. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
3. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
4. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
5. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
6. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
7. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
8. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
9. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Firstly well done on getting this off the ground, I'm in the very early stages of doing the same.
Just my attempt at constructive feedback from a novice perspective
P.S. I'm finalising my business plan and looking at the level of investment required, would you be able to give me a ball park figure for what it cost you to get it off the ground pls.
Just had a complete look at your store. Overall, the site is nicely shape up however to improve it further, here are some of the suggestions.
1. Try to integrate a tagline/slogan with your brand name. That will set the tone of your brand and will help you in positioning it among your target audience.
2. The homepage is the first impression. Place a banner that clearly communicates the core value that your business will provide to your audience.
3. Make your logo in the header section a little more attractive. The logo itself is good but its placed under a white box so I think it needs a more professional look.
4. You just have one blog at the moment. Try to include blogs regularly surrounding your niche. It can not always be about the product but rather health-related tips will also leave a good impression on your audience. Share your blog on your social platforms.
5. Your Facebook page is appearing as aborted. Is there a problem there?
6. Be active on Facebook and Instagram too and try to use the video content for Facebook as it goes viral. The bottom line is to back your store with social media marketing as well.
7. Finally, implement some in-store marketing tactics as well to establish relationships with the customers. Also, that practice will give you data on your customers for remarketing services.
I agree with the other posters here to fix some of those issues. But right now we can only point out things we see.
There's a lot of the process we can't see.
My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. We also do video replays, so you will be able to collect replay videos of your customers, journey through your website to know who, why, where your customers are dropping off. Time to stop doing guess work.
If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:
If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email.
If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022