You have a decent site but there are a lot small areas that could be cleaned up and made even better. All the small details add over to create a brand impressions.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know
Hi @karen64 !
Welcome to Shopify!
You have a very stylish well-designed store with a very eye appealing images. Personally, I love home decor, and you have plenty of nice designs.
1.If your website does not have a blog already, create one. It gives people a reason to come back. The blog also helps improve your SEO because you are constantly adding new content to your page. The strongest results came from the most frequent posts.
2. One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers - use celebrities to promote your brand. Because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. Or you can use micro-influencers- it is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
3. Improve SEO - a great way to generate leads and traffic through search engine optimization. Use a more detailed description of the products with keywords.
4. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
5. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
6. The items in your store are more on a luxurious and expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way, letting your customers know that you care about them.
7. Tell more about your brand, resources that you use, that the part of the money is donated, that you are based on sustainable development, etc. A customer needs to know why he/she needs to buy from you but not from a place with more affordable price tags.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hope you are doing well.
Congratulations on your store. Very clean and minimal. Love the designing of the store and the product images are very appealing and beautiful. There might be a few features missing in your website, I hope my suggestions will be of help to you.
1. Images size and dimensions - Make sure all your product images are the same size and the same style. This helps your website to give a complete and more professional look.
2. You can remove the contact and FAQ links from the main header as you have them on your footer. There is no need for you to show them at both places. Instead of these I would recommend you to create a separate page for "About Us" section and add a little more human touch to your website by showing how you started or your vision and mission statements, etc.
3. Hero Image - Let it be only one image rather than a rotating carosuel. The viewer does not get time to think if they are interested in the product and it's gone. There are many other reasons why a rorating carousel is not the best option - See here
4. Social media - "Linked In and Twitter" both are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. Hence, should be added to the site footer.
5. Reviews - Essential for a new and upcoming brand such as yours. Most of the viewers on your website will purchase and trust your product based on the reviews. You must add those to the website.
7. You must have a live chat, there is no way around it. If any viewer has any questions, they should be answered when they are on the website. This would descrese the drop rate of the website and if people's problems are solved the conversion rate increases.
8. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top
Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store.
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well.
And as for urgency -
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.
Trust you are doing good. Please check your email i have sent you some points as important feedback for your store.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022