FROM CACHE - en_header

Conversion rate

Neuman21
1 0 0

Hi,
My store conversion rate is 0.04% which is very low from my understanding. Also my store speed is very slow (speed:23 seconds) I don’t have a lot app.

I am very discouraged as I had spent so much money on ads as I am not knowledgeable about of all this.

I need help figuring out the problem please.

https://rhinelandercraft.com

Replies 7 (7)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
12094 1877 2408

Hi,

We are here for search engine optimization service. Our dynamically trained professional team adopts natural SEO strategies that optimize the website for major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, which help the computational algorithms locate the relevant pages easily based on visitor queries.

Our Services include,
Complete On Page Optimization, Better Conversion Rate Off-Page/Quality Link Building
Social Media Optimization
Social Media Marketing
Email Marketing
Content Writing
Creative & Designing
Google Ads & Express
Facebook Ads ChatBots
Bing Ads

You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

currently your site score is as follows

oscprofessional_0-1612857653086.png

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer offscreen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve & speed to load , For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/ 

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Neuman21, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a favicon.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Propelguru
Trailblazer
313 7 46

Conversion rate can be easily defined as the final converted results from the complete prospected number.

Conversion rate is a very important factor, whether you are running an ad campaign or a business, with the help of conversion rate you can track your success rate easily and comfortably.

If you are looking for a company that can help you in tracking your success rate or can give you good conversion rates for your business, then you can contact Propel Guru.

Propel Guru is a full-fledged digital marketing and sales agency, that helps in getting your business connected and empowered.

Daniel_1990
Tourist
25 0 1

Hey there,

With the rapid rise in online shopping, most businesses focus on driving traffic to their websites. However, if you aren't able to convert shoppers into your customers and your eCommerce conversion rate is low, it's mere waste of your marketing dollars to get more traffic to your website.

Do try the sure-shot ways to improve your customer experience and improve conversions:

1. Provide accurate delivery dates: Displaying accurate delivery date estimates right from the product page removes customers’ anxiety around delivery and improves conversions.

2. Offer multiple shipping options: Along with standard shipping, include appealing options like free shipping as well as multiple other options that offer faster and priority delivery.

3. Display the shipping cost upfront: Don't give unpleasant surprises to your customers at the checkout with high shipping costs. Optimize shipping costs with automated rate shopping technology and display them right from the product page.

Integrate with FenixCommerce, an AI-powered shipping & delivery platform, to offer the aforesaid compelling features to improve your conversion rate.

Know more

PartnersWire
Shopify Partner
41 3 14

Hi @Neuman21 

Reduce server response time, choose your hosting options and run compression audit.

CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @Neuman21 

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. 

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1368 193 871

Hi @Neuman21 

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years’ experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their conversion rates, I’d like to provide you with some feedback with the hope they would be helpful to you.
Basically, I like how you have:

- Sticky Menu
- Clear Shipping & Return Policy
- Section to show Customer Reviews

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you that can help boost your conversion rates:
For your Homepage:

1. Add favicon to your store:

A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears next to a web address. Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

favicon.png

2. Always Highlight Core Product and Brand Features on the Homepage

Currently I can only see a Section named Staff Pick which is to show your Products on Homepage. Generally speaking, a site’s homepage serves as an important introduction to a brand and its product offerings.  When brand and product features are not immediately visible, users may conclude there’s “nothing special” about the brand or its products and be less willing to stay and explore the site’s offerings.
Therefore  I suggest you to summarize and highlight core product and brand features, including key product details and attributes on the homepage.

For example:

research-media-file-22626f80c9b118642f5c70ad7d492af9.png

For your Collection Page:

3. Use ‘Load More’ Instead of Endless Scrolling and Pagination

load more.png

When products are separated into separate pages, users can’t compare products in different parts of the list without navigating between pages. So, for example, if a user liked the 3rd item on page 1 of results and the 5th on page 2, they’d have to navigate back-and-forth between the pages to compare the products.
In addition, especially on mobile sites, pagination links can be difficult to tap accurately, because they often have small hit areas and are closely spaced. 

“Load More” proved to be the loading schema that worked best across desktop and mobile devices, for both category-based product lists and search results. A “Load More” button enables users to decide whether they need to see more products, and also to have all products viewed in one page , allowing easier comparison between items.
For example:
Screenshot at Nov 15 09-55-05.png

For your Product Page:

4. Style your Product Price to be highly visible

The product price is one of the most important criteria for users when they’re evaluating a product. Indeed, for some users the product price will determine if they’ll even bother to investigate the product further. Consequently, when a product’s price is unclear or difficult to locate, users lose access to one of the most vital pieces of information influencing their purchasing decision and, are likely to abandon the product due to lack of information.
Therefore I suggest you to increase its visibility by using a large font size (similar in size to the product headline), bold text style, or eye-catching color.

price.png

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, or you can take a look at this article about PageFly Conversion Rates Best Practices to see if it helps. 
Also, BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard - PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.