hi... how are you doing, I check through your Shopify store...To be honest with you and for me not to deceive you,
your business niche is good, but you are missing a lot in your store.
And This may cause you to keep losing customers from the traffic coming
to your store and chasing them away from making purchases.
- Add favicon- It adds legitimacy to your site and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers.
- Being a single product store, I would recommend you to add an engaging video of the product to attract customers to your store.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add reviews on the product page or create exclusive page reviews.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.
- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar to make customers take an action.
Overall your store looks good!
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.
P.S- Free plan available.
This is the only thing on your homepage whereas you still have more products you are selling.
You should add some social media to your store, the price of your product is high, so give them the clear assurance you are going to delivers, your store look empty with no content like someone who can easily run away
Welcome to Shopify.
I just checked your store. I will suggest changing the font or the background image so that the text can be easier to read. It is really difficult to read the text and CTA is rather too small.
Congrats on getting your first store up and running on Shopify! Big accomplishment.
Definitely agree that the background photo on the header / font color make it a bit hard to reach the text, I would try and select something that stands out more.
I would also have someone model your product or showcase the product being used. Just by looking at your product pages, I would definitely add some banners above the cart pages. It's a great way to clean up the product pages, reduce text and have everything flow more nicely. It also would allow you to add customer reviews, promo codes around special seasons or product reviews. Some great examples I have seen on this is from https://marisainmotion.com/collections/t-shirt/products/pilates-strong-black-t-shirt-1 which cleans up their product pages nicely.
Hope that helps.