FROM CACHE - en_header

Ebay Integration

BitofBully
1 0 1

Hi there ive been having this problem for more than 12 days and shopify are not helping at all. 

my ebay integration has just stopped working. this is what i get when i try and open the channel Screenshot 2020-08-25 at 07.31.33.png

ive tried deleting the channel and reinstalling it, ringing ebay, ringing shopify, emailing the help@connectebaysupport.com they just dont respond

any help would be greatly appreciated as items are now out of stock that shouldn't be and im loosing sales 

Replies 7 (7)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear BitoBully,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
zippylocks
3 0 0

my eBay store integration just went down also any ideas on what is causing this problem?

GingerArrow
Excursionist
20 0 2

I am also having a similar problem with integration and not a single soul out there seems to be able to help.  Have you resolved this issue?  If so, what did you do?  I’ve also tried to call and email eBay’s tech support and you’re right, they don’t even bother to respond.

GingerArrow
Excursionist
20 0 2

I am also having a similar problem with integration and not a single soul out there seems to be able to help.  Have you resolved this issue?  If so, what did you do?  Shopify blames eBay.  eBay blames Shopify.  ’ve also tried to call and email eBay’s tech support and you’re right, they don’t even bother to respond.

beehexa_phan
Shopify Partner
27 1 4

have you fixed the problem?

we may help

Jack_Nguyen42
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi 

Neha_Rajpoot
Shopify Partner
16 0 2

Hello @BitofBully

I would highly recommend you to get in contact with the customer support of eBay to find a resolution. However, in the event your problem remains unresolved you can move ahead and go to the Shopify App Store. The store has a vast number of applications that can be used to integrate and sell on eBay. 

Look out for the features that stand out to your requirements and are best suited for you before selecting the integration application for eBay Marketplace.