Feed Back On My Store

MrRan27
Excursionist
20 0 6

Hello everyone

I recently had my store redesigned to increase traffic and sales. Several apps were added to enhance store in sales..conversions etc. 

Can you guys take a look and offer a full critique on the store.  Did I get it right am I missing something or ?  Too much or too little. Apps needed or not etc.

My website www.eliotgrey.com

Thanks for your help.

Ran:

Hi
You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer off-screen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

as I have checked your site on page insight :

Reduce unused JavaScript

Reduce unused CSS

Reduce initial server response time

Defer offscreen images

oscprofessional_0-1627393288218.png

for seo point of view you need:

Reduce your total page file size
PerformanceMedium Priority
Reduce length of title tag (to between 10 and 70 characters).
On-Page SEOMedium Priority
Update Link URLs to be more human and Search Engine readable
LinksLow Priority
Add Alt attributes to all images
On-Page SEOLow Priority
Create and link your Facebook Page
SocialLow Priority
Create and link your Twitter profile
SocialLow Priority
Use your main keywords across the important HTML tags
On-Page SEOLow Priority
Create and link associated Instagram profile
SocialLow Priority
Create and link an associated YouTube channel
SocialLow Priority
Create and link an associated LinkedIn profile
SocialLow Priority
Remove inline styles
PerformanceLow Priority
Review and Increase Font Sizes across devices
UsabilityLow Priority
Improve the size of tap targets

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -
https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
waytoapps
Navigator
282 25 130

Hello @MrRan27 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customers to access menu at any time they want.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
Mrhanrry
1 0 0

Hey it looks good, but you need work on Site speed. It is taking too much time in opening but it is really good.

0 Likes

Hey @MrRan27 

Great site, I would try and reduce the amount of content on the homepage and just add necessary stuff just like your products, reviews, etc. The time it takes to scroll all the way to the bottom takes a while. 

• Test your site constantly for time to load everything and try to optimize your content 
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • Test your site on mobile and desktop 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
0 Likes