Please would you take a look at my store which just went live and let me know what you think? the-quantum-crystal.com
The problems I am having that I would appreciate solutions for are;
- I can’t play videos and when I try to edit the code from a Shopify tutorial I get it wrong and the video comes up massive so have to revert to original, with no video
- The images are grainy compared to them when taken and edited and not sure of this is Shopify? Or if I can make the images bigger?
- I can’t work out how to get a price range to display for my variants and the tutorial I say from Shopify had issues with it
There may be a couple of other small things that I wasn’t as concerned about, but I feel these things may impact my business start if I can’t correct them soon.
All help appreciated.
Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and I have some feedback for you.
Starting on your homepage, at the top you have the search bar and the cart button. The font color is currently the same color as the background so the text blends in. When I put my mouse over, I can faintly see the text. I'd adjust both the font color as well as the hover color.
Your logo, this image is nice but not suitable as a logo. If you are adding your logo to products or merch in the future, you wont be able to make out what the text says or see the crystals. The background is currently the star of your logo when it should your store name and icon.
Next, the image "Crystals for Life". this area is prime real estate for selling and it isn't being used. There's no photo of your product or a button that says "Shop Now". I'd recommend replacing it with an image of your product or products with a title, a sentence of text underneath that and a "Shop Now" button.
To set your homepage up for conversions, I recommend giving this video a watch:
With your product variants, I see you have the measurement information in the description box but I would recommend adding that information under your dropdown, "size", instead. Replace "A" "B" and etc. with the actual measurements.
The last thing I'll touch on is your SEO. You have your items named things like "Pink Amethyst Star | Love & Intuition" or "Lemurain Quartz Points | Wisdom & Enlightenment", the problem with names like this is that a person trying to find these types of dresses in Google is not going to type "Pink Amethyst Star | Love & Intuition". You want to make sure that you are using the same words that a person would be using when they are doing their search. We did a whole video on this and how to edit it within your Shopify store:
I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we go more in depth. You can email us at email@example.com for more information.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @Eryn, I hope you are doing well! here are some inputs from my side:
- In the first fold of the homepage, add an attractive banner image with a call to action button on it.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage.
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- Improve the footer menu.
- Add multiple images of the product on the product pages.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.
- Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!