Feedback for tweejoy. Need someone's review

riyamalikdel
1 0 0

Hey, I know im new here, but for a new launched website which is tweejoy, we need someone who can review about the website online. In case anyone is interested to review on the website, it will help thousands of people visiting to this website everyday. It can also help buyers about review that they are going to Solld online. For more information also visit and post your review  or feedback.

Riya

https://tweejoy.com/ 

0 Likes

Hello,

I observed few points on your website.

-> Check below image.

screenshot-tweejoy-com-1615960728623.png

why are you leaving that space to empty?

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer.
Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation.
They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can add trust badges in your store, It helps to your visitors to stay on your site more time, and they trust your store easily. 
-> Have you thought about your product prices? You can decrease your product prices until you become a brand.

Otherwise great work you have done on your website. I hope these are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
1067 33 370

Hey, @riyamalikdel 

It is Growave. I really liked your store and products with creative design. To enhance purchases use marketing tools. Here below I suggest you some tips to grow on.

1. Your website loads extremely slow. It might be the first reason why people leave your store. It feels even on a desktop too. Make a step forward having a look at some opportunities in the results:

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftweejoy.com%2F&tab=mobile

Growave_0-1615982882127.png

1. Upload banner and tell to customers what is your store about. Attractive banner welcomes and drives interest to watch more.

Growave_1-1615982882132.png

1. Add Loyalty and Rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. Our App can help you to adjust different options and discounts to redeem them for fixed amount discounts or percentage discounts. Create different tiers to attach your customers to your store for further effectiveness. Once you will have customers’ base you can retarget them or give them the possibility to invite their friend through a referral program.
  2. Implement Social Login App. It makes it easy for your customers and users to log in via social accounts in a few seconds. It might pop-up after any time you would adjust. By this feature, you can gather your own customer base, retarget them lately spending less money on advertising.
  3. Work on SEO of your website. Keywords and ads will promote your website to the top of research.

Like this post if you feel inspired by these new steps to grow! Good Luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes