Is it possible I can get feedback on my store?
Also my site isn’t appearing in google searches even though all correct SEO’s have been performed.
Ive had my site for 2 months.
Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here 🙂
Feel free to post your URL here or reserve complete website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/
Rock Paper Copy
Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard
First off, great job with the site so far. I checked out your about page and you can tell you are very passionate about your product and are putting in great effort to put out a great product that uses ethically sourced and recycled materials. You have great potential!
When I first land on your homepage, I see two images, one is this one:
I would change your images to feature your products and for the text, say that you sell products for sensitive skin that are ethically sourced and use recycled packaging. Make sure whichever photo you use is high resolution so that you don't end up with a stretched out, blurred photo. You have great packaging, you want to show it off! 🙂
I don't see links to your social media account on your website. If you are, I'd add those in there. If not, you definitely want to get on social media. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media.
Lastly but most importantly, I know you said you did some work on your SEO (which is great!) but there is still more work to be done. When I look at your product SEO, here is how it looks:
If I were to search either of those in Google, here are my search results:
In order to break through the search results, you need to get more specific about your products, about what sets you apart from all of these other products. Using words such as "handmade" "ethically sourced" "recycled materials "essential oils" will really set you apart.
We show you how to do this in our video so that you can reach your intended audience:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
Best of luck!
Have seen your store and have some comments on your design:
- Don't let your banner only have a meaningless message "Welcome". The inspirational messages with CTA buttons will immediately guide your customers to the shopping pages.
- On the next banner, the bad quality photo + the white texts will make your site look unprofessional. Redesign as soon as possible.
- The featured products section is too close to your banners, please have more space.
Also, consider adding Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster.
- If you're selling a bundle, you need to show your customers what are the benefits of buying the bundle instead of buying separate products.
- Very unprofessional design here.
- All of them need CTA buttons.
- On your product pages, I think you need to have more professional photos.
+ I see your product details, I think you need to add the ingredients section which is super important.
+ Use upsell and cross-sell methods when you have more products in the near future.
- I cannot see any social network accounts here. They are good ways to boost your social proof besides the reviews.
Instagram and Facebook are good options.
After you build an Instagram account, you can have an Instagram gallery for your store to show your Instagram content.
Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease and also make it shoppable.
- Consider having live chat support to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your customers.
App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that with ease. Also, it's totally free.
Hope this helps!
Hi @selinaNicole welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.
2. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)
3. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
I hope this helps!
Hi @selinaNicole !
Very nice logo and I love your hero banner. I would just recommend add a clear CTA - they help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022