Feedback on about to launch store selling appliances

Solved
RMWilsonWhole
Excursionist
14 0 2

https://wilsonswarehouse.com.au/

Password: sauwha

Just about to launch our website selling appliances and white goods in Sydney (Australia), i'm not feeling too confident about it, it's been a draining experience. I feel its missing some professionalism that would convince the customers to buy. I will be adding more products as its a bit bare at the moment (it is also what we have in stock). It has been difficult to find shipping solutions for business to customer "ugly freight" (white goods) so we are delivering them ourselves within our area. Our smaller appliances are available to ship nation wide.

2 dummy addresses (Town Halls) are:

(Sydney)    182 Church St, Parramatta NSW 2150

(Melbourne)   90-130 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000

Thanks for any feedback

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

This is an accepted solution.

Dear RMWilsonWhole,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you.

• Improve Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience
  • Add CTA at banners
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page 
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Please check store loading speed for mobile and desktop after live the store.

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
244 9 73

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there @RMWilsonWhole ! That's a neat and clean store. Here is what I'd like to suggest - 

1. You need to work on your favicon as it's not visible in the address bar! Although while I'm on the homepage, your brand's logo is pretty impressive! 

2. You need to shift your address, timings down to the footer menu. It will make your header menu look neat & clean. You've segregated the products in the header menu and that's great! But you can shift your address, about us section and opening hours down at the footer menu. 

cats3.jpg

3.  Are you doing keyword research well? you need to work on your product description. Telling product specification is one thing and writing SEO friendly attractive product review is another. and you need to work on the latter part!

cats2.jpg

4. With little customizations, I'm sure you can add wings to your store! Your fonts are basic, we can come up with some crazy fonts that hook the customer within minutes. Then you can have a dynamic add to cart button instead of static cart button. We can also customize your store's theme to make it perfectly fine for the end customers, also we can remove "powered by shopify" ! 

107927910_947756095738640_1851966655868242091_n.jpg

You've added basic payment options but see to it that you're adding more payment options to make sure that customers don't exist just because they didn't get their choice of payout. Rest, your store is pretty fine! I hope you have decided on your sales funnel and social media strategy? 

I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce enthusiasts with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customization; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy!

For your convenience, we have broken down a seller's journey to Shopify store set-up into 3 simple stages - so that you know at which stage you're in and what all needs to be done! 

Ps. I'm just a message away! 

All the best for your eCommerce journey! .-. 

Wish you luck with your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)