Hello @Eweisfeld, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here are some inputs from my side:
- You need to make your store professional and work on the aesthetics of the store.
- You need to work on the design and layout of the store. If your store will be professional enough then it will make your brand look more trustworthy. It will enhance the browsing experience of the customers.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses.
- Target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers in real-time.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!