Feedback on my new shop is requested.

TTJAM
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello,

Can you please provide constructive feedback on my first ever online store.

www.TeamTransplant.com 

Thank you for tour time.

TTJAM
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.  I'm hoping for more thorough feedback specific to my site.

I've put a lot of effort into all of it and have only made a few sales.

0 Likes

Hi @TTJAM 

Hope you're doing good.

After browsing your store, I have some comments and want to share with you:

HOME PAGE

- Above the fold area doesn't tell me much about the products you sell: I suggest you add some items in the menu bar like T-shirt, Cabin suitcase... or you can write a bit more in the hero banner 

PageFly_0-1627953648867.png

Add secondary hover image for the product list or magnified effect (Like in this template https://pagefly.link/PwcqJXKW it can help your visitors look closer into the product and you will have another chance to impress the visitors

If your theme doesn't allow secondary hover image, I hope you may try our product: PageFly Landing Page Builder, the Free plan can help you to build 1 customized Home page, 1 customized landing / regular page, 1 customized Product page, 1 customized Collection page, 1 customized Blog post page, so I believe it will come in handy. All our templates are available in the Free plan as well.

PRODUCT PAGE

- Adjust the spacing here

PageFly_1-1627955929843.png

-  If possible, I hope you can provide 1 or 2 human model image and give a note about the model size, it can help the shoppers easily find the size that fits them

- Sometimes, deciding which size is a good fit can be tricky, I suggest you add the Contact us page link under the size chart or provide live chat support or Facebook messenger support, it can help the shoppers a lot

ABOUT US PAGE

- It would be nice if you add some stories about how you and your team start the project, it can trigger some emotions and make people closer to your brand and brand story. Some images of you and your team can help too. It will eventually build trust amongst visitors about your store.

Also, social proof can be helpful, it builds trust and guide indecisive visitors. We have an article that reviews best Shopify review apps, you can check it here  https://pagefly.link/sJtxWYJx

I really hope my comments bring a bit of helpful information to you. If they are, please give me a 'like'. 

Thank you so much and I wish you the best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Hi @TTJAM

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App  here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate .

I/ Homepage

1. The banner should be full width and currently it is cut off. The Hero Banner is the first thing your visitors see when they enter you store so you might need to pay some extra attention to it. As you can see in the screenshot, the banner look weird as there's 2 white spaces on the sides and makes the image looks small and disproportionate, so I'd suggest making the banner full width and make the image contain instead of being cut off like that.

PageFly_1-1627966418442.png

2.  Make the CTA more prominent. Our ultimate goal is to lure the customers to make actions as we wish and follow the CTA that we strategically place across the website. Therefore, we need to make those buttons as impressive and as eye-catching as possible. Currently, the button and all styling is in B&W, making the whole site a bit dull.

PageFly_2-1627966489555.png

3. The product description is too long for me to scan the content. 

PageFly_3-1627966536662.png

II/ Collection Page

1. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.

PageFly_4-1627966952996.png

2. Use Load More instead of Pagination. The majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages. 

PageFly_5-1627966998820.png

3. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes, style or how it looks like when being worn on models, which helps them decide whether to buy the product more easily.

III/ Product Page

1. I'd suggest you should replace the size variant with something else. As it does not answer full question of the customer. If there's only 1 size, there shouldn't be variant but instead, the measure should be included in the Product Description

PageFly_6-1627967066026.png

Overall, this is a nicely put layout and you must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

0 Likes

Hello @TTJAM  ,

I have gone through your store, collection really fits the store title.

Let me please honestly give my feedback , So that it may help you.

I suggest you to :

I) ADD TRUST BADGES : A trust badge is a logo or a symbol that you display on your site to assure a visitor that your business is legitimate
They ensure that visitors feel safe to share their information and can comfortably put their trust on your website.

Customer trust is a key brand differentiator that can make or break a business. It’s integral to a company’s self-perseverance and long-term sustainability.

II) ADD ABOUT US : The “About Us” page is the perfect place to express your business’s unique identity
While your other pages are dedicated to your products and services, this page is all about what makes your business special.

III) ADD TESTIMONALS : A testimonial is a customer statement attesting to a brand's or product's superior performance, quality or results
Firstly & fore mostly it earns the trust of your visitors which may turn them to your future customers.

It is apt saying that the more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a Trustworthy company.

IV) ADD REVIEWS & RATINGS : Ratings and reviews are an invaluable source of feedback.Customers Will Tell You What They Think of Your Product & gains Visibility
They can help you increase brand awareness, improve your products, and much more.

There’s much to be said for having lots of reviews, specifically positive reviews. They help drive traffic to your products with typically
better conversion on that traffic, ultimately driving sales.

Apart from these things, your store is pretty Good. Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
610 58 227

Hi @TTJAM 

I have visited your website and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!

• Homepage

I think you should have a CTA button below all products displaying on the homepage. A call to action makes it clear to potential customers which action to take next and helps remove friction in moving the user down the sales funnel.

mh.png

Besides, it is much better to put a customer review part (Testimonials) on your homepage. Customers mostly. You should be using testimonials to help establish credibility. Testimonials work because they aren’t strong sales pitches, they come across in an unbiased voice and establish trust. So take into account this point. 

In addition, I think your product description seems to be too long. To make your homepage more appealing, you should shorten it.

df.png

• Product page

In general, your product page looks good with many high-quality pictures and all information about the products that customers are concerned about. Your product line is also various which is suitable for making product bundles. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website.

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundles & Discount +

• Other suggestions

One of the effective tips to retain customers on your websites and create organic traffic is Blogs. You can write posts about fashion, tips for mix and match, etc. Good content can level up your website’s SEO ranking and reach out to a huge number of potential customers.

In addition, you can consider some other marketing activities such as promotional events, loyalty programs, etc. To attract customers during the launch of your store, you should offer special discounts on certain products.

That’s my suggestion for your store. Hope you can improve your store and sell well. If you find my suggestions helpful to you, please give me a LIKE.

Regards,

AllFetch 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
TTJAM
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you for tour time.

0 Likes
TTJAM
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank  you for your time.

0 Likes
TTJAM
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello,

Thank you very much for your time and  feedback on my site. Much appreciated.  
Making some improvements now.

In case anyone is interested...
Organ transplant recipients have a 'transplant team' to care for them and all things transplant related - Hence the domain name.
The green color and ribbon in my logo are widely know in the transplant community.

0 Likes