Feedback on my newly launched store please/krissychic.com

KChic1
1 0 0

Hi Guys,

I just launched my store on the 9th of August and made 2 sales so far, however for some reason I do not have many visitors, and right now nothing happening in my store. Could I ask you for your feedback, please!

Thank you

krissychic.com

Reply 1 (1)
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
656 61 252

Hi @KChic1

Have seen your store and see some problems here: 

- Your store is having too much layouts. Like this example below, there are 3 layouts. This will make your customers quite immediately when they see those banners. Just maximum 2 layouts. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1600920703220.png

- Saperate them. For example, you can create a new arrived and discounted products. Don't put all together, your customers won't know what they need to focus on. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1600920871475.png

- I think it shouldn't automatically scroll. You can let your customers to that. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1600921112236.png

And your store is a boutique store, so I think a shoppable gallery is a good option to increase sales. Check this app, it will help you do that: Shopppable Instagram Gallery

- Your texts are quite small, especially the product titles. You need to make it bigger. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1600921422059.png

- You need to have your own story, why you start this business for example. Add the story on the homepage and create saperated one. 

Just try to make a site where all sections, pages and parts are fittable, it's important. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com