Feedback on my store - Niche Designer Cabinet Knobs and Pulls

SLCK-Tim
Tourist
3 0 2

Hello Shopify Community. I am trying to help market and sell my father's collection of beach theme cabinet knobs and pulls.

www.sealifecabinetknobs.com

Would love feedback on my home page design and navigation.

We have about 150 products but many of these products are related so i have created a lot of collections (ie. Seashells collection includes starfish knobs, sand dollar knobs [which are also their own sub-collections]) so that customer can easily find all the products of a certain type that we sell. For example, a customer who might want to see all the dolphin knobs and pulls we sell can easily able to to find it using the mega menu at the top of the page  

I have also created some collection image tiles near the middle page of the home page.

Our products can also be categorized in 3 hardware categories (Knobs, Pulls, and Wall Hooks) so I have created 3 images (below the collection images with water background) in case a customer wants to see all our products in one of the 3 categories.

Thank you!!

Tim Costello

SeaLifeCabinetKnobs.com

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. Personally, I think your products look good, however the store needs some small changes to make it look more professional.

1. Header

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 1.57.47 PM.png

Since all the page content is center-aligned, you should place the logo text align too. 

2. Featured collection

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 2.02.07 PM.pngWhen I look at this I'm a little bit confused for I dont know is this a collection or product. If you want to display this as featured product you can add at least these things: Product Titlte, Product Price, Product Variant, Swatch (this app is good for swatch option: https://academy.pagefly.io/guide/top-shopify-product-options-apps/), Add To Cart button, Star review.

3. Review

For such products I think it'd be best to have image testimonial

4. Blog section

I think each blog block should includes product thumbnail too so the overall look is not crowded with walls of text.

You should check out this template, its theme is also household decoration so you can follow somehow to better to you user interface: https://demo.pagefly.io/pages/brookwood

---

This all I have to say, if you feel this comment is helpful for you to draw a good insight please give me a like and / or mark it as solution! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @SLCK-Tim 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve your store speed for mobile

sanspeed.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Logo can be better
  • Overall fonts can be better
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 732

Hey @SLCK-TimThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a shop now button on these images.  

AiTrillion_0-1626690209287.png

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Run email campaigns targeting the right audience. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @SLCK-Tim 

Hope doing good .Your store looks great .I Would like suggest minor improvements for your store.

1) In product page try to add Wishlist. The Wishlist feature on a website allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date and they will buy.
Screenshot (88).png

2) Now a days social login feature is most common tool used in website to login directly with Facebook, twitter, Instagram. Which reduce customer time during login.

3) The recently viewed items allows you to show your visitors the items they've viewed while browsing your site, offering you an opportunity to increase your sales by showing them the items they've already shown interest in. Getting started is easy.

4) Reward help to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. Can give more credits to the favorite customers.

Thanks 
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
SLCK-Tim
Tourist
3 0 2

Thanks PageFly! These suggestions make sense and I'll work on implementing them this week.

0 Likes
SLCK-Tim
Tourist
3 0 2

Thanks glenn24! I'll look into this. I post to Pinterest sometimes but but not consistently. Seems like this would help me setup 2 weeks worth of posts at a time?

Is this an app you have experience with?

0 Likes