Looks like your store link isn't working. Could you check and post it again? Love to take a look and share some ideas.
Found the link online.
Here are some thoughts for your store -
On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top.
I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales.
You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.
As I have a look at your store, your shop is pretty cool. However, I still have some suggestions for you to optimize your store as well as your sale:
1. You should install a live chat. Now, you do not have it. FYI, 83% of consumers need some type of support when they are making an online transaction. That is a reason why people prefer buying from websites with live chat. They can get queries answered quickly. Live chat support during checkout increases conversion rates.
2. Also, you should have About us and Contact us section so that customers can trust and reach you.
3. As I checked on your Home page, when I scrolled down the store, I have to scrolled back to the top to click the menu bar. So in my opinion, you consider sticking the menu bar and shipping bar as well to optimize customer experience on your site.
4. Regarding the product pages, you can also stick the product with the Add to cart button so that when customers scroll down the page, they still be attracted to click the button to buy items.
5. I think your FAQ page needs to be designed. At least, please highlight the questions so visitors can check them at ease.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022