Hi I opened my store in April and I had sales and it was moving along nicely. I get tons of traffic but no sales anymore? Any help would be appreciated!! Thank you so it’s called heart-junky.com or heartjunkyllc.com
After looking on your store, I have some recommendations that you can apply to make your store better.
1. Discount section
When you put your Discount section here, I can't access to the header bar here. Which is quite confused for me if I want to Log in into your store. I would recommend you put it below the header bar or you can put an poster on the left of your store.
2. Make header bar sticky
This would be more convenient for all users if they're scrolling up and down in your store. They still can access to another section during surfing and easily checking what inside Cart right now or searching for a specific item.
3. Hero banner
At the first time I came into your store, I don't know what types of product that you are selling. You can add a hero banner here to promote your unique products for customer to understand more about your store.
Hope that my suggestions may help you in some way. Furthermore, you can check this article to know how to optimize your homepage.
Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
I've taken a look at your store. I've some suggestions for improvement.
1. The header menu is not looking good. No need to add all products in the header menu. Example: Mugs > Bossy Mug. Keep collections only in the menu, up to Mugs only
2. Add product slideshow or banner images on the Home page to add a professional look.
3. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
7. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
8. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
9. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
10. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hey, there @hjl Pretty neat store out there .. Here's what I'd like to suggest -
1. Your logo is eating a lot of space in the header menu. You should sync your logo with the header menu so that all that extra space can be utilized elsewhere.
2. Instead of having a static cart button, why not have a dynamic cart that moves along as we navigate your online store?
3. When there is a log of products to offer, you should add a slider button so that it's easy to scroll up and down. Also, see to it that the fonts you're using are decent. As of now, the bold look is tampering the overall look and feel of your online store.
4. You've added a product review option that's great! But you should also add social media icons and link your store to social media pages. It not only adds authenticity but this way you'll be able to create a customer base on social media as well.
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations!
We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning our sales/marketing/social media strategy!
As Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey! It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce ecosystem!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022