feedback on my store pretty please, thank you!

Solved
naekkum
Tourist
3 0 1

I just left Etsy after selling there for years, and the reason was they kept on suspending my shop accounts without proper explanation and the customer support isn't a support AT ALL

anyways, thought i'd try my luck here, would love any feedbacks regarding the appearance and shop layout, thank you!

https://naekkumcrafts.myshopify.com/

i'm still adding stuff up for purchase so please don't mind the lack of products lol

0 Likes
BananaMoon
Excursionist
18 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Well your shop is, basic for now. But I'm sure you have plan to grow it.

F,

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
615 58 229

Hi @naekkum

Have seen your store and here is my view:

- This part is not good in my opinion, so try to redesign it if you can. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1599791314804.png

- Try to add some CTA buttons and more banners. Banners are a great way to convey your message. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1599791402704.png

- You can try to add Quickview buttons on your product photos.

ConveyLego0612_2-1599791826424.png

- This description is too long, pls short it down. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1599791933974.png

- Have seen your Instagram, and it has many product photos and contents. Why don't try to create an Instagram gallery? Like this. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1599792112381.png

Check it out if you want: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. You can also make it shoppable. 

Hope it helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
TungDao
Shopify Partner
243 10 34

Maybe adding a logo and a favicon?

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.