Feedback on my store

Marcus_Walton
4 0 1

I just started running ads yesterday. Can someone give me some feedback on what to expect. Like how long it actually takes Facebook ads to optimize. I posted my store a few weeks ago and I've made some changes but would appreciate any advice. MarkoRoss.com. 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 731

Hey @Marcus_WaltonThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's the feedback:

- You haven't fixed this section.  Display it in an organized way and make it optimized for desktop too.

AiTrillion_0-1624012784820.png

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Start email campaigns, do A/B testing, and see what works best for you. Email campaigns targeting the right segment of audience and hyper-personalization helps to drive conversions.

To implement product recommendations, review carousel, email marketing automation & rewards program you can install the app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
CartTurbo
Pathfinder
82 4 24
​I like the design, colors, and layout although the last hero image is pixelated.

However, I would stop your Facebook ads until you speed the site up a little.

It takes nearly 5 seconds for the first content pain and according to Google 53% of mobile site visits are abandoned if pages take longer than 3 seconds to load.

That means you'll have to more than triple your ad spend to make the same you'd made by fixing your speed.
0 Likes

Hello @Marcus_Walton 

Everything looks good .i would like to suggest few improvement for increasing traffic .

->Add Testimonials: Testimonials give customers confidence in your product. They can resolve a customer’s primary concerns, make them feel good about contacting you, and solidify their decision to buy your products. Add testimonials in footer of home page.

->Add Blog page: blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

->Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers  and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

->Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review , so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .

Screenshot (67).png

->As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.

Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page.

->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus Customer Account Page. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Hope this will HELPFUL! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks,
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes