feedback on my store

pkular
2 0 2

https://pureshopper.ca

i haven't gotten a sale yet. 

0 Likes

Hello @pkular 

I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide  getting good traffic and for attracting customers .I would like to suggest few points.

->Below the add to cart ,add "Buy now" button . Buy now will helps the customer to directly redirect to buying option.

->As per navigation, customers sometimes may lost track of their products they wished to purchase, try to add Wishlist feature and recently viewed products feature.

Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

->Credits and Rewards: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

->Add Blog page: Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Screenshot (36).png

->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

I hope this is helpful ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know! 

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @pkular 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon
  • Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Improve store speed for mobile

purespeed.png

• At header:

pureshopheader.png

• At footer:

purefooter.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
1067 33 370

Hi @pkular !

All-in -one marketing paltform @Growave is here. Here are some suggestions on how to attract more customers and traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add more sections

Add more sections to your homepage. For example: New Arrivals, Featured Collection, Reviews, Blog, Rewards, etc.

pureshopper.png

• Add Sticky Menu

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now, the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient.

• Add favicon

A favicon helps users to find a necessary page much quicker and easier when they have multiple tabs open.

• Focus on a certain group of products

Currently, your product range is too widу beginning from electronic scales and finishing with beard oils.

• Gain reviews

I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. 

• Use paid add

Paid form of ad is an effective way to expose your company’s name to a large audience. Paid targeting can be very specific and allows you to reach relevant visitors. Analyze your audience to identify common factors such as keywords, locations, demographics, job titles, interests, and common topics and use this data to refine your paid campaigns and attracting more qualified leads.

• Implement Social Login

Install Social Login and implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using a social media account. This feature provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click. No need for complicated passwords and confirmations through personal e-mail. Also, you can use gained data through social login for customer retention and analysis.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards&Loyalty, Social Login, Instagram. 

In case you have questions about how those features can help you to increase sales and attract more traffic, please do not hesitate to book a free demo call by clicking https://calendly.com/growave_sales 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4016 239 728

Hello @pkularThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's feedback on your store:

Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action like 'Shop Now' in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. There's a blank space between descriptions, you should fix that.

AiTrillion_0-1624282174902.png

- On the homepage, give product recommendations. Add a section of trending, new arrivals personalizing the customers' shopping experience. 

- Add loyalty program, start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

Also, add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To add product recommendations, loyalty program, and push notifications you can install the app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes