Hi all, i just redesigned my front page - link - - https://www.modernabode.com/
I posted here before and received some very constructive advice which some I was able to incorporate, thank you .
I am not totally happy with my logo, I would like to keep the four circles but have the letter removed from the log. I would also like it to be about 2" in size or less. Is there
anyone on this site that can do this? Thank you for any input you can provide me.
Hello @spacyjane9, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Improve the header menu. You need to work on the design and aesthetics. It's important to grab visitors' attention and enhance their browsing experience.
- Add reviews on the product page, homepage. Reviews are important in the eCommerce business. It helps to increase the credibility of the store.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022