I am a novice at everything tech & having been working on my store for what feels like an eternity. I would appreciate feedback please on what I have done so far. My main issue is SEO which I am in the middle of at the moment so I just want to make sure I am on the right track. treasure-knot.myshopify.com
Hi @Mareka !
1. Change the theme - add some dynamics and colors to your store. It looks very simple now. However, I love the colors of your website. The feminine pastel colors nice very gentle and clean vibes:)
2. Add about us page - enhance your brand awareness, tell to the customer who are you, and what and why you are selling.
3. Add CTA buttons on your homepage as "But now" - it is important to call customers to the actions.
4. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
5. Pricing - prices on your items are more on the expensive side. Therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way, letting your customers know that you care about them.
Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
6. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
7. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
8. You have social reviews widget - though I can tell that your shop is lack of reviews. So, you need to push them to leave reviews. Having a good and enough testimonials it is social proof.
9. There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hey Treasure Knot,
Below listed points would help you optimize your store to the fullest:
All the best!
Hello @Mareka ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @Mareka welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The logo placement can be shifted to top left from the center as many people will recognize the brand when it's on the top left because everyone has the habit of reading from left to right.
2. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Create different social media accounts and attach the links to the footer menu this will help you reach the audience in masses promotion of your brand on social media is the new norm.
4. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
5. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
6. Engaging audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that Adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.(Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps!
Thankyou for your feedback. I am still in the progress of adding various things like blog pages & social media. I do have 200 products in my store which I thought may be too many.