FEEDBACK Plz

JAEWON
2 0 3

Hello, I am Korean.
I am having difficulty communicating and understanding because of lack of English skills, but I am not lazy and am diligently promoting the site and adding new products.

I'd like to receive sincere feedback.

I'm the father of a child and I have to make a profit.

I need your help.

I would like to get feedback on my store. I ask if you could kindly have a look and give me any feedback so I can make changes and move forward.

My URL is www.MERONSHOP.COM

Kind Regards

JAEWON

Jayden_20
Excursionist
17 0 4

안녕하세요 위대한 구매자
귀하의 요청을 검토한 결과 귀하의 상점이 훌륭해 보이지만 여전히 훌륭한 기능이 부족하다는 것을 알 수 있으며 다음과 같습니다.
* 당신은 당신의 상점에 가장 유행하는 테마를 사용해야합니다
* 귀하의 상점은 예상대로 정렬되지 않고 전문적으로 보이지 않습니다.
* 귀하의 상점에는 About Us가 없으므로 상점 방문자가 귀하의 상점에 대해 알 수 있습니다.
* 로고도 있어야 합니다.

https://www.fiverr.com/users/jayden_20/
JAEWON
2 0 3

You mean the logo that represents my store?

0 Likes
Jayden_20
Excursionist
17 0 4

Yes

https://www.fiverr.com/users/jayden_20/
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Navigator
322 25 119

Hello @JAEWON 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

I see that your home page doesn't have any banner yet.  Consider, adding a few and. Also add a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• All your t-shirts only give the front view.  Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

Try to give a 360 degree view of your products to your customers so they get a real life feeling. 

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

• People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

• You should also add a Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button to the banner, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
Growave
Shopify Partner
1067 33 370

Hi @JAEWON 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store. I would recommend you implement several features and start using some e-commerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add Sticky Menu

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient.

• Add blog page

Since your store has been launched recently, the blog will make your shop more credible and relatable. The blog will provide new clients with a sense of confidence in their purchases. Also, constantly adding new content to your blog will positively impact to SEO. 

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Reviews

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. 

• Add Instagram galleries that sell

You underestimate the power of Instagram. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into shoppable galleries and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and add Instagram galleries with t-shirts  on your homepage. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. Example:

Screenshot_1.png

ppp.png

With Growave you get all tools for reaching, engaging, and converting your customers like Wishlists, Rewards and Loyalty, Instagram galleries, Automated emails, Reviews, Q&A, and social login for a great price. All the features that you need are under one dashboard, and integrations are very easy. The app is simple to set up, customize and makes a transition seamlessly. For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes