Hello @Fashionbossllc, please share your store URL.
Hello @Fashionbossllc, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:
- Add a footer menu that includes policies, about us, contact us information.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram shop & feed.
To add these sections of new, trending, recently viewed products you can install the app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.
- Add a call to action button on the banner image.
- When clicking on the Instagram icon, the 404 error is coming.
- All the images must be aligned on the collection page.
- Add a logo here.
Some essential eCommerce marketing tools that you need to add:
- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
- Add loyalty reward program to entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities they perform like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notifications, on birthday, on visiting a store, and many more. This will help to engage your customers and convert them into paying customers.
- Retarget your customers with the help of push notifications. You can reach your customers anytime without getting their email address.
- Add a countdown timer to create curiosity among customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!