Feedback

KFCEO_24
2 0 0

Good evening! I am need some help. I've had a lot of traffic and no sales. I can't seem to point out what I am doing wrong. I would love to hear feedback. 

0 Likes
Alex1freeman
Excursionist
13 1 0

I clicked through your store link. I see it's a print on demand store however, I noticed the powered by shopify button below at the footer menu. It shouldn't be there.

Concerning your inability to get sales, how many marketing strategies have you implemented in to your store?

I suggest you run facebook ads with a daily budget not less than $25. Run ads too must be handled by a professional in other to target the narrow right audience interested in your print on demand wears. If interested, I can recommend an expert for you who can setup your ads campaign well enough.

If you feel fb ads budget is so expensive, then email marketing is right for you. The marketer I recommended handles any procedures. Incase you don't understand, email marketing campaign blast is done by firstly getting thousands of mails then blasting a campaign directly to all their inboxes.

Regards

0 Likes

Hello @KFCEO_24 ,

I have gone through your store it is really good.

Firstly I have noticed you have limited collection available , please try to Increase your collection by adding more products to your store
this will sure make the visitors spend more time checking the products & they might end up making a sale.

1) ADD TESTIMONALS : A testimonial is a customer statement attesting to a brand's or product's superior performance, quality or results
Firstly & fore mostly it earns the trust of your visitors which may turn them to your future customers.

2) ADD TRUST BADGES : A trust badge is a logo or a symbol that you display on your site to assure a visitor that your business is legitimate
They ensure that visitors feel safe to share their information and can comfortably put their trust on your website.

Customer trust is a key brand differentiator that can make or break a business. It’s integral to a company’s self-perseverance and long-term sustainability.

3) ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization.

Also I suggest you to add a Reward program.

4) Rewards and Credits :  If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes

Hello @KFCEO_24 ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Increase products list.

You can add your website social media page links under icons.

And you can promote your products regularly by posting on social media and increase your followers convert those are into your customers.

And every website needs Testimonials nd Blog n Trust badges. These are important factors of builds trust.

I hope you can catch my point.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
0 Likes
glenn24
Explorer
2 0 0

Hi! Just took a look at your site, it looks good. The problem with getting a lot of traffic but is not converting is maybe you are having the wrong traffic. Or if you think they are, I suggest you run a product test on your site. Use an app like Elevate AB Testing and run a product test where you change the price of your item. You can also run page layout tests to test out a different layout. See if this improves your conversion rate and then run more tests. By AB Testing you'll be able to know what's working and what's not so you can optimize your site for more conversions. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
610 58 227

Hi @KFCEO_24 

I have seen your store and it looks good.

Here are some of my suggestions that I hope useful for you:

• Homepage layout

I see that your sticky menu navigation is too big which makes it hard for visitors to read content with full screen when they scroll down. You can adjust this point to enhance user experience. 

image_2021_07_29T07_30_07_154Z.png

• Varying your products

Most customers love shopping on websites that provide many types of products or various styles of products. You can consider adding in more products being suitable for your target customers. For instance, selling hats, pants, etc which easily mix and match with existing products.

• Products Bundles and Discounts

Price is one of the main factors affecting the buying decision of customers. Making your products display at a good price is the key point to attract customers. Therefore, you should create products bundles with discounts. 

For example, you can create a bundle of KORE GOLD MUSCLE SHIRT and Black & White Unisex T-Shirt with a lower total price. This must be attractive to price-conscious customers. They’ll be satisfied with buying a good deal and you can also sell more products. 

ik.png

If you don’t know how to create bundles on your website, check out this app Products Bundles and Discounts +. It may help you.

Hope my suggestions can be helpful to you.

Happy selling! 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
1067 33 370

Hi @KFCEO_24 

All-in-one Shopify marketing platform Growave is here! Congratulations on opening a new store.  If you have a lot of traffic and no sales, I would suggest you work on the credibility of your online store. My recommendation would be to implement several features and start using some e-commerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope it would help you.

• Add Reviews

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. 

• Implement Favicon

Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Since you offer various color options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

KOREFIT.png

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Instagram galleries that sell

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into shoppable galleries and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and add Instagram galleries with t-shirts and hoodies accessories on your homepage. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. Example:

Screenshot_1.png

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, Shoppable Instagram on Home Menu at affordable price. 

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 731

Hey @KFCEO_24This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some inputs from my side that you can start working on:

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action on it. You can refer to the below screenshots.

AiTrillion_0-1627556939024.png

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps to build trust with other visitors.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Hope this helps! To get consistent conversions you can start implementing the above suggestions in your store. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
KFCEO_24
2 0 0

I'd be interested in hearing about the email marketing. I will remove the powered by Shopify 

0 Likes