Congratulations on launching you store! I've taken a look through your store and have a few recommendations.
At the top where you have the text "The Perfect Fit" and "Upgrade Your Setup Now", I'd replace that text with something that clearly tells what it is you sell and how you serve the customer. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs.
Next, I'd recommend switching out the font color on you button. The bright white on the light blue is hard to see and hard on the eyes. Same for the blue bar at the top.
When I move onto your products page, the word "lamps" in your logo disappears into the background.
I'd recommend organizing your products into collections ie. "Gamers" "Movies" "Space" "Sports" and etc. Have one square product image for each collection with a title.
My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @wdoyen21, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- Add a favicon.
- Add product recommendations on the home page. Cross-sell and upsell the products.
- Display reviews on the home page.
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
That's really a nice looking website. It's really wonderful. Congratulations!
There were a few things which I think can be made better.
We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas.
You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.
Marketing Officer, Descrii
Visit Our Website- https://descrii.tech/
Find us on Shopify store- https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions
I'm Richard- CRO expert at PageFly. First of all, congratulations, your products are very nice and unique. About the store design, I would love to give some feedback as follow:
- First of all, the font size is quite small compares to the standard.
- Secondly, you can try making the heading- menu bars sticky so that customers can navigate to where they want to.
- The vast collections section is very nice, great work!
- However, you should add more content on the Homepage such as Reviews and Testimonials to increase trust and About us section to make the store more professional.
- Also, in the page footer, add more links to such as the collection page.
2. Product page
- You should: add more content to the product description. Keep it short to easy to scan but be informative, and include the Shipping and return policy.
And that's my feedback. Overall, well-done guys. Wish that the sales will increase soon.
If you find my feedback helpful, please like and mark this as solution. Thank you!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022